• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Water fall ?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's been awhile but I'm back to finish unpacking my new house. It's not an 18x18 It's one of the keep size prefab. Is there anyway to use waterfalls?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You would have to craft one somehow
You can’t use custom tiles on prefab homes

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After all these years... you always come thru. I actually saw the post below mine and have found the dye . Im going to reread and find out if its gozas or cut cloth. Also Im going to need info for the "copper Stairs"?
Im scratching my head on that one. TY Petra.. again!

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You would have to craft one somehow
You can’t use custom tiles on prefab homes
Thanks Skett.. I knew that but after moving to new custom I was burnt out...it's sat full of chests now for 2 years and Im abit forgetfull. TY again for replying!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After all these years... you always come thru. I actually saw the post below mine and have found the dye . Im going to reread and find out if its gozas or cut cloth. Also Im going to need info for the "copper Stairs"?
Im scratching my head on that one. TY Petra.. again!
Neither, it's carpet:
1685961284145.png

If you haven't explored craftable stone, have a look, it's fun. The most recent thing I've built with it was a champ altar.
1685961877728.png

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Neither, it's carpet:
View attachment 144124

If you haven't explored craftable stone, have a look, it's fun. The most recent thing I've built with it was a champ altar.
View attachment 144125
I have some exp with stone.. I guess Im lost on the dying? the step (falls) look the same color as the carpet...I will play with it a bit. The altar looks spot on !! Ready for the next wave ! lol Thx Petra

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can try chopping add ons like water troughs and combining with other items. Maybe a fountain of life, rubble? I try and think out of the box when I get stuck. Hope ya post what you come up with, good luck!