• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Water barrels

Breeze64

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would really like to know when the devs are going to get rid of water barrels.
today a house fell in luna & what happened people started dropping water barrels.
yes I understand that players say this is to stop scripter from getting everything.
But I think that devs need to stop the script placing to start with.
Now back to the water barrels, 2 small plots got placed at this spot in luna & it appears to be 2 different people that got them. which I thought was great! & no I was not one of them.
problem is I sat hiden & watch as a freind of the one owner stacked water barrel after water barrel next to the other guys plot. saying that they had just drop another 40 barrels of water & let them deal with that, proceeding to laugh about it.
this is just plain out & out rude & uncalled for.
If I had been the owner of the other plot, I would have really felt that I was being griefed!
water barrels really need to go!!!

E

eolsunder1

They are never going to do anything about them sadly. They haven't touched them in 10 years, i dont' think they are going to do it now.

I run about through the woods. See random water barrels just placed everywhere some idiot was bored. I run through housing areas, water barrels just stacked up by the dozens/hundreds. Again, annoying, and an eyesore.

Go to a public Idoc, house filled with water barrels by every barrel scripter about. People don't even remove them when it falls. They loot, then run off doing something else leaving dozens/hundreds of barrels sitting about.

They are annoying, worthless, and an eyesore, and yet, nothing has been done about them. But wait, we did get some IOU cake for april fools day. Guess thats where all the "creativity" and work went.