• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WATCH OUT!

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have gotten a Powder of Fortification keg dont use them right now. The 2 kegs I have gotten have reverted to 10 uses after I filled both of them up to its max of 250 uses. I got a 3rd one today and already filled it up before I noticed. Hopefully I didnt just screw myself out of these uses.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of today after maintenance they were still at 10 uses for each keg, so no it didn't get fixed.
Good times! I guess I just lost 720 uses of powder of fortification. AWESOME!

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just got 3 today and but 2 jars (20 uses) on one of them and will see if I lose any on Friday

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have gotten a Powder of Fortification keg dont use them right now. The 2 kegs I have gotten have reverted to 10 uses after I filled both of them up to its max of 250 uses. I got a 3rd one today and already filled it up before I noticed. Hopefully I didnt just screw myself out of these uses.
I just got 3 today and but 2 jars (20 uses) on one of them and will see if I lose any on Friday
Checked KEGs and the one I put 2 jars in (20 uses) still shows 20 Uses. Yea they fixed it and now they need to replace all those you lost.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checked KEGs and the one I put 2 jars in (20 uses) still shows 20 Uses. Yea they fixed it and now they need to replace all those you lost.
Unfortunately they probably will not replace anything but at least it appears to be fixed. I guess its my fault for not waiting until this happened to someone else. Im a little bitter that I can not at least get a response though.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well at least I got an answer. "Your screwed" not in those words but none the less. NEVER test anything on Baja I am going to stick to Test shard. Wait for the full release of a publish and Im going to wait a month after a world wide release before I do jack ever again. Messed up part is the GM said: "Ohh I see you did have a lot of charges on them" but because of the policy they can not replace anything.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I did like Frodo, added 23 charges to my first keg, then waited to after server down to see if they still was there. I did then fill keg almost to the top and they stayed except the ones I have used from the keg. I did not dare to hit the max of 250 before I'm sure that won't make the keg start over from 10. Sometimes it pay off to be a little careful after patchday

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well at least I got an answer. "Your screwed" not in those words but none the less. NEVER test anything on Baja I am going to stick to Test shard. Wait for the full release of a publish and Im going to wait a month after a world wide release before I do jack ever again. Messed up part is the GM said: "Ohh I see you did have a lot of charges on them" but because of the policy they can not replace anything.
Try e-mailing @Mesanna and see what happens. A GM cannot replace anything but if it can be seen that it had that many charges at one time, she may fix it for you. The worst thing that could happen is nothing changes but I would at least try that route. I hope they fix it for you since it was a bug and nothing that you did. Good luck!