• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Watch out boys i'm coming back!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Oceania

After an extended absence due to visiting my sick father, who has been very ill in the Minoc hospital, he finaly died last night. Yes i am very sad and will need lots of cheering up. (secretly happy to inherit his castle).

I will now take a two week mourning period (waiting for my modem to arrive), and will be returning bigger and better then ever. (well not really bigger, after seeing Lady Kats big bum from sitting on Erylin 24/7 i was insipred to get fit)

So anyhoo, Id love to catch up on all the latest goss before i return... whos sleeping with who, and whats the latest fashons? What body parts of Finks have started to rott before she has had a chance to replace them?

Love to hear from you soon

The Glorious Lady Jahira-Tor, Legendary Vetrinarian.

I

imported_barjunkie

The pancake is back!!!!!!!

there goes the neighbourhood
and i heard on the radio the other day that mens tutus are going to be in fashion this year
looks like another year im gunna be a dag i dont think id look very good freeballing in a tutu

G

<blockquote><hr>

after seeing Lady Kats big bum from sitting on Erylin 24/7 i was insipred to get fit

[/ QUOTE ]

Has yew the Deth Wyshe?

<blockquote><hr>

What body parts of Finks have started to rott before she has had a chance to replace them?

[/ QUOTE ]

There be no rott here!

G

Who ? LOL.......

Just kidding, I attended my first IDOC last night in absolutely ages.... It was cool but i didnt get much apart from a few shrouds of shadows and ethies but it was exciting!!!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yes, on my stroll back to civilization i will be checking all resedences for signs of wear. Cant wait to get lots of valuble stuff for free. Whats better then working hard and being rewarded? Being rewarded for doing nothing! Woo

D

Dalecti

yeah thats right, celebrate the total decay of the game and leech off the corpse.

what value are the 'valuable items' if there is noone left to give the item a value? fools like you are the ones who have been placated by ea/origin over the years from being outraged by the constant errors they have made and the total state of disrepair the game is in. by a few mere shiny pixels.

have fun.

C

Cymoril

Welcome back, Jahira!

Will you be dying your hair for the "return"? (like you need a reason, hehe). I look forward to seeing you in game again!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back, Jahira!

Will you be dying your hair for the "return"? (like you need a reason, hehe). I look forward to seeing you in game again!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh good idea! A makeover!!

To Dalecti: I dont mind a bit of constuctive critisizim, always a bonus if its well ment, like how i tell Lady Kat she needs to trim her nose hair. Either that or she needs to stop looking down her nose at me. hehe.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always good to see people returning to Oceania and Uo. Welcome back!