• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warrior Challenges

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Warriors,

Each month on the Warrior forum, a new challenge is posted for the community to defeat. We started this in August 2014 and plan to continue it while there is involvement and interest. The basic rules of these threads are as follows:

1) Post recent info and screenshots of your warrior battling the Warrior Challenge foe.

2) Include any info you want on your template, gear, unique tactics employed, etc.

3) Discussion and suggested improvements by other community members are welcomed.

These are meant to be constructive discussions focused on technical details of your build, suit, weapon, and tactics which worked or failed. I hope you will join in on the fun and challenge the foe with us each month.

-OBSIDIAN-

Previous Warrior Challenges:
- Original Warrior Highlights
- Aug 2014: Dreadhorn
- Sep 2014: Slasher of Veils
- Oct 2014: Cora the Sorceress
- Nov 2014: Lady Melisande
- May 2015: Chief Paroxysmus

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi Obsidian, still doing the Warrior challenges?
Hi Diomedes Artega. Yes, I plan to re-start these in April. I'm in the middle of moving my family and I from Colorado to California. Packers are here tomorrow! I hope to be back on internet early next week. If you (or anyone else) has a suggestion for next Month's challenge foe, please send me a PM.

-OBSIDIAN-