• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warrior Beast Form Template Question

bmfrench

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Necromancy Update: Focused Spec players can now cast spells in Horrific Beast Form.

Can someone please explain this to me?

Does this mean I can cast any spell in Beast form now?
Do I need the necro mastery active?
Do I need Spirit Speak?
Is it dependent on your necro skill or can I cast in Beast form with just 40 necromancy (The minimum?)

Sorry for all the questions, I am just very confused about this.

The reason I ask, I was testing out a template with 40 necro, cast beast form, but then I could not cast any other spells.

thanks in advance!

EliteEmpire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You dont need the mastery, focus spec means you cant have more than 30.0 modified (as in even with jewelry) magery, spellweaving, myst, music, ninja, bushido, chivalry and a couple others.If you have any of those mentioned skills past 30.0 you arnt considered a focused necromancer

In the spellcasting forum i made a post about horrific beast form and wrestling mastery, check it out. It has its problems but its actually really decent and is super fun to play.

bmfrench

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if I have any other skill, it's worthless? That's kinda pointless.....at least for PVM, I can't think of any reason for it.

Thank you for replying though!