• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning - Tram to Fel in Underground

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Found out earlier... without warning we went from Tram ruleset to Fel.. so careful when exploring the abyss.

Y

Yen Sid

I found this as well. I was exploring and went the wrong way to Ter Mur I guess and ended up in an empty champ spawn location. I checked my map in the SA client and sure enough it said I was in Fel. Not too happy that there was no indication though...

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did beta and I still need more info about where the lines are for the ruleset bounderies.

I have to say it is exciting to be able to wander right on in there. Has anyone tried using bags in the Abyss yet?

C

Crystal Canyon

I did beta and I still need more info about where the lines are for the ruleset bounderies.

I have to say it is exciting to be able to wander right on in there. Has anyone tried using bags in the Abyss yet?
I tried using them right outside of the city and they worked. Im not sure about the other side of the boundryline, havent made it that far yet.