• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning to T-Hunters in Maginica… spawn advisory.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don’t know if anyone saw this… Maginica has some of that new junk spawn red warriors, low level demons, and bane dragons. I saw this yesterday, Sunday… when training a new mage and she was murdered by this rubbish.

I checked it out with my tamer and didn’t see anything worth wild in hunting this spawn. My uncle took his tamer in… killed a lot more then I did. Never saw anything of interest… however, something happened to his tamer when exchanging pets at the city stables. It seems guards murdered him for no reason other then taking a pet out. He tried Popua, Luna, Del… it happened all over. Paged for a GM… waiting for over 5 hours with not even a form-message blow off. So no clue if this is a new bug or connected to killing this RED spawn. Thankfully my tamer isn’t having this issue. He killed more then 10x then I did, I’m sure.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Magincia

FYI to players visiting Magincia on Atlantic...

After the High Seas updates, the moongate on Magincia is no more, and the teleporter to Trinsic docks apparently sank along with the pier.