• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING to All OF Baja !!!!

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a warning to everyone of baja, there is a former member of my alliance who finds it funny to trick people into going in gates, to almost certain death.
Level 4 Deciet tram, etc. This person is usually riding a Wine Red Cu Sidhe, and will have a generic (incognito) name.

You will see this person in luna opening gates. Do not go in these gates as you will most likely be killed.

If you see this person doing this, page a gm right away Click Help then, click another player is harassing me, then click Physical Harassment. Type in the message, this player is tricking people into gates and causing them to die and lose items. Then target the person involved.

So WARNING: DO NOT GO IN GATES UNLESS YOU KNOW THE PERSON OPENING THEM :stretcher:

Sorry for any grief this person has caused, and hopefully they will be taken care of.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depending on what exactly he is doing...it may not be illegal...
If he is just standing there and opening a gate not saying a word and someone happens to go into the gate, that is not illegal.

Now if he is standing there opening a gate and telling people that it is to a place and it turns out to be for somewhere else that happens to get players killed, that IS illegal.

Unless UO changed the rules within the past 4 years.

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

Thanks for the warning!! I know I dont want this ... :stretcher: ... happenin to me again lol