• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning - Skeletal lich can be guardwhacked in Jhelom

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had one almost killed, after it looted TWO of my characters, then after the guards ignored it the whole fight (guards had been called elsewhere, by other NPCs - nothign happened), I get killed again, go for a rez, and somehow it gets guardwhacked, and my stuff lost, as I approach my corpse. It happened in the area of the Farmer's Market.

I lost my web stuff from sicarii, a small/medium web from sicarii, and a ring I'd looted for my tamer.

K

Kensai Tsunami

that just happened to me too! i hadnt been killed and looted by the thing, sorry that happened to ya basara, but i sure did fight it for i imagine was about 30 mins or so with my swordsman. . the one i was fighting by the fighter pits in jhelom on LS was totally red-lined. i'd been jousting it, grinning like a wildman, cuz i was about to kill it all by myself and BOOM - guard whack!
it really sucked. considering how much the skelly liches love to stick their fingers into the bodies of poor dead adventurers, i cant imagine how this could be intentional. i am hoping its just a bug that they intend to remedy ASAP.
:redx:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What's funny is I TRIED to have it guard whacked right off (before it looted my second character) - and the guards would do NOTHING.

Apparently, a select few NPCs can still gall the guards when noone else can.