• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] WARNING IF YOU HAVE VENDOR AT CLOPS SHOP

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is now Mesanna own the clops shop inside luna wall on atlantic
no idea if we have to remove them or no

Screen Shot 05-15-17 at 04.53 PM.PNG

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would Mesanna take over a house.

And now I'm gonna have to search for those vendors again, was always able to find decent priced stuff at some of the vendors there.

Edit: Seen the name on the house. I think that this is really inappropriate for Mesanna to do. If Clop's or someone is/was engaged in shenanigans/unlawful behavior, then yes, burn the house to the ground and everything in it, saving vendor inventory for the innocent.

However, If Clop's is found to have not done anything wrong after this "investigation", then all that has been done is tarnish someones name.

Now, I do not know Clop's personally. I do occasionally shop at this house as some vendors are competitively priced. I just think that Mesanna has a habit of over-stepping boundaries and not keeping things fair for everyone.

Basically, don't brand someone as a cheater/liar until you have finished your investigation and are ready to terminate their account(s) and burn their house to the ground. It's just not right.

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm. My vendor is at that house. Should I... Remove it? Lol