• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning Gump in Taming Training?

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
[Mesanna]: because the magic abilities are limited to have one at a time active

[Mesanna]: you should see a gump saying something is going away

[Mesanna]: to make you aware of it
I noticed this in the Dev M&G but I don't think I've ever seen this gump? A warning that says something is going away?? Has anyone else ever seen this? Maybe it should be a clear confirmation - like when you want to transfer your character: "Are you SURE?! Your pet will lose <skill> and gain <skills>."

Anyone else actually seen something like this?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you choose something from the magical abilities then choose something else from it it will state it will remove magery from your pet. Magery actually means anything listed in the magical abilities list. Don't ask me why.

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
If you choose something from the magical abilities then choose something else from it it will state it will remove magery from your pet. Magery actually means anything listed in the magical abilities list. Don't ask me why.
Ah I guess I've never actually tried adding an additional magical ability. I wish it did the same for all of the categories. Like if you add an aditional special and your creature naturally comes with a special.