• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warning - Doors on your house can cause suspension.

C

Cal_Mythic

Mariam, drop me a line ...

Catch you guys on the boards ... Oh and ... stay in school, don't do illegal substances, and look both ways before crossing Fel :)

C

Cal_Mythic

I felt the need to come back and clarify more of what happened in my situation. I found out after I posted this that someone was training a cu in my stable at my house. They were at the keyboard and were paged on. The GM showed up and they talked to the GM who gave them a warning. Eight hours later I was banned for illegal house design.

For those of you who have been supportive, thanks and I did message Cal back in hopes that the punishment in the future will go to the person "committing the crime" instead of the public house owner.

For those of you who don't believe me, I'm sorry but I have no reason to lie. I'm not asking for a free month nor do I want it. I'm not a dbag to my neighbors (that would be my husband btw). And I personally own only one account. My husband also owns one but I don't play his and he does not play mine. No it wasn't him who was at my house.

Thank you,Mariam!

To follow up ...

I did speak with the lead CSR about this, and GMs are trained on how to deal with this ... However, we could all learn and grow from every experience.

Again, I did follow up, but I will try to get more info out about both what is an acceptable practice and what is an offense in terms of proper home design and use.

- Cal