• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING CHECK YOUR BOS

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Woah....that's heavy man! ;)

Haven't re-charged a bag in awhile..I tend to loose them before I have a chance! lol BUT....just to check...

I charged 2 bags....nothing hinky....
BoS.jpg

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Probably should email this to the bugs web address or tag @Kyronix @Bleak so they can look into it

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe gains weight after you send your new found junk to the bank

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know I tend to recall when you could accidentally drop stuff into them... Perhaps this is the case...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it would be nice to know exactly the sequence of uses or events that caused this bag to gain weight so we don't do it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I will be sure to check with her to see if she can check that
It's like how some people accidentally put items in a pitcher of milk and such... have her try putting the bag on a vendor or in a packy and opening it.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It's like how some people accidentally put items in a pitcher of milk and such... have her try putting the bag on a vendor or in a packy and opening it.
Told her and she found 38,382 gold in it and no way to get it out, its funny. But she does not remember seeing that much gold laying around the most she had was a little over 2k off the dead while on a t hunt and a deamon took that when she died, she is in EC so its auto drops in the pack so another puzzle where did the gold come from.

800 (1).jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Kinda thought that was the case! Glad I remembered that... I think she may need to check and make sure her default loot bag is properly set... but once that first pile got in there all the gold looted and put in the bag would have gone there. But very glad I could help.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a new thief in town bos it sits in your back pack taking your gold *yoink*

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have a loot bag set, but gold never goes in there, it automatically goes into the main backpack.

I was telling my husband that I didn't remember ever getting the message until after a mage cast Weaken on me, after that I kept getting the message that I was heavy. And the only gold I was looting was looted from me when I died. I was also using my harvester's blade on the corpses from the chests. I was having to send 30 - 50 stones at a time to the bank. was crazy