• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WARNING: ALL TRANSFERS WERE SUCCESSFUL.

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello Community,

I would just like to notify that anyone who has any relation to a transfer, that all transfers before the revert were successful to the targeted shard! If you had someone transferring item(s) for you and they're telling you that it never happened, then they are lying.

All transfers were successful, I know because I transferred and have already truthfully distributed the items to my friends.

Just a friendly warning!

Last edited:

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i guess that's true in some cases but my char has been deleted as it was created and trf in the same day so no backup i guess

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items xfered before the revert OFF atl to another shard exist, all items xfered TOO atl over the past 12 days do not exist now. Is that what you were trying to say?

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Unless the targeted shard was Atlantic.
I transferred from Pacific to Atlantic and my transfer went through. So as I said, all transfers are successful with the exceptions that you all have posted above.

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I transfered a few characters December 11th to atlantic and they arent on atlantic or the shard i transfered from? But i also have some that were transfered days before or after that went through so Idk.

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this mean any event items on Atl that came from other shards are lost forever? Also, if someone got an item from an Atlantic event and transferred it off, it still exists but the rest dont? hrmmm, this could cause some numbers issues in the future.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i know alot of people that had their characters cloned if they xfered off atl with stuff they got both the character on GL and Atl so event items and other items are duplicated in #'s

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My char is just missing, not on atl and not on the shard I transfered from. Kinda PO'd about it.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, I dunno about all or whatever... all I know is I am thankful that my Zombie Painting made it thru this mess and that Wolf Master is 110% Trustworthy guy for giving it to me twice :). Condolences for those that lost tho, its truely a blow.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Now wait a second >_< I have a stellar reputation, I have brought in tons of items for many people. My last major pull was 7 silver harps(which are all worth a TON and I delivered it to each and everyone). I AM missing a transfer character--the character is missing and in its place is the character I deleted in order to make room for it to come in... I don't get anything out of transferring other people's things other than sometimes paybacks from xfers for my things and a feel good and thanks. So I am not liking this post AT ALL

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hmmm, I dunno about all or whatever... all I know is I am thankful that my Zombie Painting made it thru this mess and that Wolf Master is 110% Trustworthy guy for giving it to me twice :). Condolences for those that lost tho, its truely a blow.
Same for me, somehow his transfer worked, and those of some others. email [email protected] with your account name, transfer character name, shard you transferred from, and a general idea of what was transferred, maybe she can find your characters in limbo?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm Decadance brought up a good point, allot of times you need to delete a charecter to make a transfer, I wonder if thats why allot didnt go thru because when they reverted the old charecter that got deleted is back and your transfer guy cant complete because there is no room. ?

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry for everyone's loss in this thread. I just wanted to say that Lady Lavender of Sanoma is an amazingly honest player. She transferred stuff over this week and handed me my bag just last night. So when the revert happened, I pretty much wrote off my infested tree and other items. Tonight when I logged in, she happily informed me that my bag somehow was in her bank. I hope each and every one of you is dealing with someone just as honest... Thank you again Milady!!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For what it is worth Decadence.... I know I had items in that transfer from Europa to Atlantic. I hope they give folks a way to report/reclaim transfers and you are able to get those items back along with your character.
That being said...

I HAVE ZERO DOUBT IN YOUR INTEGRITY AND EVEN IF THEY NEVER RESTORE THE ITEMS, I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO TRUST YOU WITH ITEMS AGAIN.

I put it in caps just so people wouldn't miss it. :) Thank you again for trying to transfer my items. I believe you and I know this is beyond your control.

Last edited:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had 2 people transfer goods for me in the last 2 weeks. One person logged in to find the transfer successful and the other logged in to find their character missing from both origin and destination. Both players are very trustworthy. I think that some transfers were successful and some were not. Everyone that plays Atlantic has suffered a loss in one form or another due to the revert. Some lost huge and some lost very little.

I remember the old days when reverts were a weekly occurrence. Sometimes it was more than once a week. Of course that was way before xfers. I lost a lot in the revert, but I can always play more and regain most of it. I bet most all of us can rebuild what we have lost. My characters can be retrained, refitted and the same goes for the 750+ Mil that I lost. In an odd way, it kind of makes me happy to have a little bit of a challenge again.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For what it is worth Decadence.... I know I had items in that transfer from Europa to Atlantic. I hope they give folks a way to report/reclaim transfers and you are able to get those items back along with your character.
That being said...

I HAVE ZERO DOUBT IN YOUR INTEGRITY AND EVEN IF THEY NEVER RESTORE THE ITEMS, I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO TRUST YOU WITH ITEMS AGAIN.

I put it in caps just so people wouldn't miss it. :) Thank you again for trying to transfer my items. I believe you and I know this is beyond your control.
Thank you that is sweet of you, tbh no one has accused me in particular, the people who's items I have lost realize that is the case, I'm just in a really angry mood because I've lost so much....his post just made me mad because in that statement in general was insulting to many people.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I had one char with success in xfer. Items seem to be intact. On another character I lost a few items I had purchased on ATL. These items seem to no longer exist anywhere. I have even checked the vendors I had purchased them from. It's all quite confusing. I wouldn't say that if someone claims to have lost your items in transfer that that person is lying because honestly I lost my own items somehow so it's clearly possible.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A week and a half ago I contacted CottonEyeJoe when he was xfering from Chessy to Atlantic to see if I could hitch a ride for some items (my plan was to eventually go from there to the rares fest) he was gracious enough to take them for me. He did the xfering on the 8th. After the revert today, I had counted those items as lost. He contacted me to tell me that he was able to page in game, and have that xfer completed! He then gave me my items, again. 2 points I'd like to stress, 1st, Cotton is the coolest, most honorable person around, 2nd, I can't gaurentee that all xfers WERE completed, but it appears they CAN BE completed.

Last edited:

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My issue has been resolved *few* i xfered a load of stuff and for escafolwnn aswell last week to atl and my char wasn't showing up on atl or europa, iv been up all night but my char seemed to be in limbo and was finally put on atl as if he had just arived [moving create window] all items were accounted for thank god as escaflowns are up to four auction and worth 4 times what i thought id lost.

On a positive note when my char arrived it had both xfer tokens that i used to go there and back [bonus :) ] and something doesnt seem right as i have doubles of the cursed/cnbr/brittle items i was wearing [just crappy suite for traing in] but non the less its seems odd that those items are still on atl from before i took them and in my pack when i brought it all back.

To people that are still fretting about the possible loss it could be the same that your chars are in limbo aswell, as from my experiance it seems that i was registered on atl as leaving and registered on europa as arriving and vicer versa. So i think there must be a transfer server completly independant from shard servers, i.e. to get from A to B you take a route. shard > transfer server > shard. That would explain why i had both tokens still.

Thunderz

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thunderz, please also post on UHall, if you haven't already. People need to know that something is being done and characters are being retrieved.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D
Thunderz, please also post on UHall, if you haven't already. People need to know that something is being done and characters are being retrieved.
Do you mean start a thread or put in the 1 thats got stupidly out of control :) i lost read at post about 80 and it was upto 250 last i looked!

Thunderz

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that one. We're trying to contain the problems to one thread. It needs some good news :)