Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Watch us at Stratics.tv as we play our favorite games to help the Children's Miracle Network save kids during this year's Extra Life event.

Playing the same game? Meet up with us in-game and join us in our new Teamspeak Server (ts.stratics.com)!

News Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe Giveaway!

Discussion in 'WoW Stratics Announcements' started by Syiler, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Syiler

Syiler Visitor Staff Alumnus

To celebrate the Pre-purchase of Warlords of Draenor becoming available we are giving away a Digital Deluxe version of the game for one lucky viewer! Anyone from any region can win and enter, the Digital Deluxe version comes with the Level 90 Character boost, The Dread Raven mount and Dread Raven Hatchling pet, SC2 Icons and D3 Banner!

To enter head over to Wow.stratics.com and on the right hand side will be a button that says "Site with benefits" click this and login. Use the missions to earn points and then turn those points in for tickets which enter you into the giveaway! The more missions you complete the better chance of winning you will have and the missions will be updated every few days!

The giveaway will end on the 31st of March and is open to anyone from any region!

Here is a video showing and explaining how to enter! Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    SoulFusion, meoni and Taylor like this.
  2. Xcalebur

Xcalebur Visitor

Awesome, I hope I win!
  3. Taylor

Taylor Sexier Than you VIP Staff Alumnus Stratics Supporter

So excite!
  4. meoni

meoni WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator Staff Moderator

Gogo! :)
    Taylor likes this.