• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

***War***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im sorry im having fun with this war thing and everything but its starting to get really pathetic cop.... come on you really need 5 people plus me dismounted to even stand a chance? y even bother? lol seriously... had a perfectly good 2v1 with both you guys running from me and you had to call in 2 more? i just don't get it somone explain it to me please
That is COP...plain and simple. Reason Waka didnt initially accept invite. Dont have numbers to fight on the zerg. Then 50% of members are just coming back to game and trying to get suits going good.

T

ThraximusZog

Now that the true Emperor of Zog is back in power and the traitors have been purged we can now continue the war effort and recruit the loyal comrades waiting to join the fun against the yoke of PAS type guilds such as Waka or Cop once more! Still, Zog is at war with the most guilds on Sonoma and will always lead the way into warfare and victory on Sonoma!

All that aside, I am very glad Waka accepted the first war invite and got the ball rolling on Sonoma. Factions are once again a thing of the past and people finally realize that War is the only true form of real pvp on Ultima Online and has been since the game was formed.

We are used to fighting zerg guilds but since the last war against SCAM happened before all the pvp guilds discovered hacks brought to our server by the FL guild, it has been ...a game of tag between ZOG and these lamer pvpers, but we are adapting well and will never peace.. we are having way to much fun. When Zog wins these wars against all the current major powers on Sonoma we will once again have proven our superiority over the sheep of this server and will lead them into the slaughter house!

god I love myself!

-ZOG HEIL!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a good fight last nite at the gate...eventually got a 1v1 with a ZOG member and after a couple minute fight the RNG rolled in my favor. Was a GF. Look forward to seeing you on the field Thraximus. I never forget when a debt is owed and I plan too collect that debt. Via gold from insurance or loot from your fallen body.

T

TrustMeInc

Had a good fight last nite at the gate...eventually got a 1v1 with a ZOG member and after a couple minute fight the RNG rolled in my favor. Was a GF. Look forward to seeing you on the field Thraximus. I never forget when a debt is owed and I plan too collect that debt. Via gold from insurance or loot from your fallen body.
Yep good fights. Last night at one point it was SCAM ZOG COP and KC in a major cluster fighting everyone lol. Good stuff

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why put a time limit? :p
Because judging by our previous history dealing with thrax, he will war and lie about the kill counts then cancel the war if we didnt keep the kill count screen in form of screenshots. So we are guessing is we put a time limit on it thrax might not be able to cancel the war is he found out that hes losing.

Thrax: "ohh i am losing i will cancel the war now"
*Thrax comes to stratics*
Thrax: "Zog has finally cleansed sosoria once again" "COP and Scam has both cancelled the war again ZOG because Zog was 387 kill over cop and 222 over scam".

We are just trying to stop thrax trying to pull his old liar's trick on us again

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because judging by our previous history dealing with thrax, he will war and lie about the kill counts then cancel the war if we didnt keep the kill count screen in form of screenshots. So we are guessing is we put a time limit on it thrax might not be able to cancel the war is he found out that hes losing.

Thrax: "Zog has finally cleansed sosoria once again" "COP and Scam has both cancelled the war again ZOG because Zog was 387 kill over cop and 222 over scam".

We are just trying to stop thrax trying to pull his old liar's trick on us again
Excellent point.

T

ThraximusZog

Zog has never peaced or surrendered in a war. The old Zog vs Scam war ended when your guild leader surrendered to us because he couldn't handle that type of war.

As for the Time limit, next time I am on I will modify the war so it never ends until you surrender it yet again. We have only fought one war with a time limit in our history on Sonoma and we only did it because it was PAS and those cowards would only war us by setting a time limit. If Scam wants to join the fight again, accept my no-time limit war and stop making bull**** like a bunch of candy asses (aka the rest of sonoma)

First off....

a) Scam and COP were never at war with ZOG at the same time, so I dunno where ur getting ur info from besides make believe land.

b) I was banned off stratics during the last wars between both of our guilds

c) the last ZOG vs COP (and cops allies, S:S and FO_O) war ended with Zog at over 1000 kills and cop at something like 365ish and they surrendered to us. At least that war lasted longer than a week, unlike the last War against Scam.

Normally when Zog beats the **** out of some ego trip guild like Scam or COP, or whatever the flavor of the month guild is.. they get frustrated and quit then everyone joins some new pvp guild til they feel like they can go back to their old guild. After these wars I won't be shock if MOO or E^E reforms lol... happens after every war we win on Sonoma.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ZOG will not agree to a time limit. Plain and simple. Guild wars are a nice change of pace. No house hiding, no red umbrella to hide behind, no guard zones.

I like the fact that most people are not using tamers in the guild wars. To that I myself appreciate.

R

Realious

Zog has never peaced or surrendered in a war. The old Zog vs Scam war ended when your guild leader surrendered to us because he couldn't handle that type of war.

As for the Time limit, next time I am on I will modify the war so it never ends until you surrender it yet again. We have only fought one war with a time limit in our history on Sonoma and we only did it because it was PAS and those cowards would only war us by setting a time limit. If Scam wants to join the fight again, accept my no-time limit war and stop making bull**** like a bunch of candy asses (aka the rest of sonoma)

First off....

a) Scam and COP were never at war with ZOG at the same time, so I dunno where ur getting ur info from besides make believe land.

b) I was banned off stratics during the last wars between both of our guilds

c) the last ZOG vs COP (and cops allies, S:S and FO_O) war ended with Zog at over 1000 kills and cop at something like 365ish and they surrendered to us. At least that war lasted longer than a week, unlike the last War against Scam.

Normally when Zog beats the **** out of some ego trip guild like Scam or COP, or whatever the flavor of the month guild is.. they get frustrated and quit then everyone joins some new pvp guild til they feel like they can go back to their old guild. After these wars I won't be shock if MOO or E^E reforms lol... happens after every war we win on Sonoma.

Your back in power of your guild, So accept no excuses. That time limit agreement sounds like another excuse to buy time or too just get out of accepting. so accept we are waiting.......

T

ThraximusZog

Guilds mostly want time limits because it is a way out for them to stop fighting and pretend to claim a victory. Zog has snuff'd this problem in the past and will never accept a timed war for cowards. In a ZOG war there is only one way out, and that is to surrender to our greatness! ZOG HEIL!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guilds mostly want time limits because it is a way out for them to stop fighting and pretend to claim a victory. Zog has snuff'd this problem in the past and will never accept a timed war for cowards. In a ZOG war there is only one way out, and that is to surrender to our greatness! ZOG HEIL!
Why not just accept it and show off the kill counts you get from the war against them? You know, something you can flaunt...

T

ThraximusZog

Why don't you guys just merge guilds and save true pvpers in ZOG some time. That way you all can have a piece of tha pie!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the fact that most people are not using tamers in the guild wars. To that I myself appreciate.
Yep. Very much so. Gizmo should be blue either today or tomorrow evening. Then I can actually play a char I am extremely comfortable playing.

R

Realious

Thrax accept the WAR invite to war $cam. There no time limit. No more excuses. So what u waiting for accept

T

ThraximusZog

When I get home I will declare when I have time. There are other Zog Warlords who can declare however.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanna get in on some of this fun, who will take a guildless bard into their ranks?

Heck id even join you Thrax, would be somewhat ironic and ammusing.

On a side note, please remember this is not the pvp thread, take arguments and name calling there.

So how bout it? I want to shed some blood.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want too shed your blood! Take him Thrax!!! The more people too kill the better!!!

If you do not find anyone else hunter, Im sure we can prolly find a spot in Waka for you too have some fun if you want. Just ICQ me at 465216882.

T

TrustMeInc

I wanna get in on some of this fun, who will take a guildless bard into their ranks?

Heck id even join you Thrax, would be somewhat ironic and ammusing.

On a side note, please remember this is not the pvp thread, take arguments and name calling there.

So how bout it? I want to shed some blood.

A bard? lol

Make a guild hunter send invites to COP, SCAM, ZOG and Any others they will accept.
It is a lot of fun. Maybe you could discord thrax and have a vendor attack him.

T

ThraximusZog

Well heres the status of ZOG as of right now. I have three leaders (warlord rank) and various Emmys to recruit zogs that wish to come back to sonoma) this month and prob till thanksgiving my RL work requires I fly around or drive(uugghh) to Northwest states and Canada.. I will try to jump in and fight the war when I can from my ultra cool laptop but more than likely 90% of the time ill be troll'n for some tang in various cities at night..unless its some hick area. I just HOPE TO GOD that the war never ever ends. Once I get back I will throw recall some crazy ass zogs from other servers to Sonoma since it is easy to xfer now days. also I have zogs joining up this week and next...kinda a slow process but RL comes first and I never demand anything from my comrades...cept to die for my insane virtual ideology %_%

anyway, thats where I be at yo. By the way, the state of Oregon is ****ing stupid.

T

ThraximusZog

It is clear that the guild known as COP only logs in when their entire guild is on...and even that is rare. I wonder where all their massive members go when they are not on for a raid?...could it be a guild of alt characters? :-O ^_^

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is clear that the guild known as COP only logs in when their entire guild is on...and even that is rare. I wonder where all their massive members go when they are not on for a raid?...could it be a guild of alt characters? :-O ^_^
They moved a lot of people from the warring guild to none faction COP and if their newbie char is in Minax they put it in MoFoII which is a Minax guild that never go to fel. If you check uo.com for kill points all the COP point faction farmers had been moved to MoFo2 or have dropped out of COP just so the real player cannot kill them and get points when they run around safely in Trammel which is what COP is based on.

It's very sad I just checked their roster they basically kept only stealthers and tamers in the warrng guild and they stopped banking at Luna complately which I totally understand. Blue Scams still go to Luna and bank there its actually the only bank rune I have on my blue chars still. Wolfie dropped out, and a lot of COPs dropped out of their warring guild just so they can farm in tram which again is where they belong.

You will not see many COP there other than stealthers and tamers, most of their straight non-stealth archers dropped out. Almost all their mages dropped out cept for a few regulars.

It's their attempt to cut down their death toll and I completely understand. We are in a War that COP cannot afford to lose but they are obviously losing. They kicked the majority of their people out when we had like 20 points lead (all scams stayed even my spawner is still in scam's warring guild) and now we are up to 90 points lead (that's a LOT of stat-loss timer there damnnnnn). They are losing and running out of excuses. It wont be long until you start hearing from them complaining about scams using /setwarpoint to set our points so we are winning. :lol:

T

ThraximusZog

Yeah, 90% of so called pvpers are just a bunch of scared little boys when it comes to fighting out in the open with equal numbers. In other words, COP will never fight if the odds are against them or equal to them. Most can be said with the majority of guilds and their weak cowardly guild leaders. I am not shocked at the lack of balls of our enemies... this is Sonoma 2009. A shard of PAS lovers and peace mongers whom fight like women instead of men! (rp btw hunter, pls dont ban me! lol)

So this so called pvper from COP dueled me 1on1 two days ago, he would only duel me if we went to his house in fel and I had to attack him (so he could run into his house when he got low on health..etc)

Once there I dueled him and I had no pots on me so it took a good min to kill this guy, then he counts me, logs on his tamer and trys to kill me. Mind you at this point he had some blue healer with him so I decided to leave the pathetic guild of COP to their own garbage.

People use programs to try and give them an edge. Yet they still resort to zerg and house hiding? How low must these "modern" pvper's go before people just call them PAS like I already do?! I mean DAAAAMMMNNNN SHORTIE, THAT **** BE KRUNK"D IN DA GHETTOZ YO. (How Waka People Talk)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean DAAAAMMMNNNN SHORTIE, THAT **** BE KRUNK"D IN DA GHETTOZ YO. (How Waka People Talk)
LOL, I am actually a member of Waka. I do beleive that Waka members do not talk like that. Maybe Ill see you online tonight Thrax, so I can give you a well deserved dirtnap for your slander against my guildmates and myself. How does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.