• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WAR Herald] Dev Diary: PATCHES!

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week’s Dev Diary has a funny story. You see, I (Missy) usually give our devs at least two weeks of lead time for their diaries, to make sure they're not rushed or stressed. A Dev Diary is an important window into the studio and how it works, and so it’s my opinion that a dev should feel relaxed and at peace when he or she sits down to the task. I asked Bruce to consider writing this Dev Diary on October 28, and have been gently reminding him about it ever since. This week, though, I finally clubbed him over the head with our resident giant squig (yes, the one you’ve seen in Podcasts). Unfortunately, I apparently chose the absolute worst week to lay down the Missy Smackdown. This Dev Diary is a bit loopy--but that’s Bruce in a nutshell! Without further ado, here's an inside look at the creative craziness that keeps the rest of Mythic sane!

More...