[Sold] War Fork: SC +1FC -20Mage +15DCI Blessed - SOLD

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
www.UO.COM
SOLD - Thank you Medusa and MITH

Selling the War Fork listed in title: War Fork SC +1FC -20 Mage +15DCI. Item is BLESSED.
Check the attached photo to see this beauty yourself.

CURRENT BID: 600m Multi Dwagon

B/O: 1.2BILLION

Attachments

Last edited:

TheRealJonAllen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
look, i think its very valuable, but its tough to use it on a mage wep because of the disarm... i do have a shield like that with hci and dci that i will sell for 2 billion

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2008
Lol most good mages, use a mage weapon.
Tht all depends on how much the mage doesn't like being disarmed ;)

It'd be pretty neat for a spell weaver mystic or something of that nature, anything that could utilize above 2fc

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
but if your relying on the casting on your weapon, a disarm is a major deal.
its got no hit spell / effect, its the old 20mage weapon but still works well with crystalline.
one of those things that makes cramped skill templates possible, so worth alot but have to find right buyer of course.
i sold the same weapon but a bokuto for 100mil, but that was like 6 months after the patch, so what maybe 3 years ago.
yep its a very hard to price item :)

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 16, 2001
Ohio
Selling the War Fork listed in title: War Fork SC +1FC -20 Mage +15DCI. Item is BLESSED.
Check the attached photo to see this beauty yourself.

CURRENT BID: 550m MultiDwagon

B/O: 1.2BILLION
I can't remember which publish, it might of been when we could imbue arties for a week or so, but i have quite a few weapons like that, i even have healing wands like that. They are rare but not that rare. Less i just got lucky...i have never used mine because all my chars are dexers or hybrids.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 15, 2008
Uh, really? This happened like once or twice...And it s not like you said I could pick it up of your shard for 650 mio via icq and I declined, saying I gotta think about it. Then you simply shocked me with a buyout...Definition of buyout? Yeah, you got it.

Nice tho for giving bad reputation for no reason...

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
www.UO.COM
Uh, really? This happened like once or twice...And it s not like you said I could pick it up of your shard for 650 mio via icq and I declined, saying I gotta think about it. Then you simply shocked me with a buyout...Definition of buyout? Yeah, you got it.

Nice tho for giving bad reputation for no reason...
I guess I don't understand. So if someone puts a high buyout, you retract your bid? The fact two or three other people decided to message me about you doing that previously, I felt it was worth putting in there. I'm not trying to give you a bad rep, cause maybe you do buy items. All I know if you retracted your bid, because you seen a high b/o, which is fine, its just a little awkward. I could take hours of my day and research all about you, but in the end I don't care to do that. I'm just helping a friend sell an item so he can get back into the swing of things. and when you have people who bid, then retract for no reason, its upsetting, and it throws the thread off topic -- even more so now. So feel free to bid alongside everyone else, or please stop derailing my thread.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 15, 2008
And I misunderstood something aswell. I apoligize for that, yet blaming me for my free-to-do choice is vicious. Im sure those "2-3" people messaging you was 1 about the same thing I apologized aswell, and the 2nd was a total ****** who is a greedy ******* and does script pveing.

Anyway. IF im still allowed to bid, Ill bid 600m.

Confused? Ya, me too!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
www.UO.COM
lol your allowed to bid bro, I wasn't trying to cause issues. But when I get PMs from randoms, saying you do this, its just like damnit a forum troll. Get what i'm saying? I have no hard feelings toward you and I wouldn't say your a bad person, unless you keep doing it to me :cool:

Last edited:

drclown

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
ill big 675mil when does this auction end? I'm going out of town soon !

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
I'll buy using the buy out option of 1.2 billion. Medusa is fine by me and so is Nails
ICQ 402886 Thanks