• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Wanting to sell several items (Mostly imbuing)

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*EDIT* (Forgot to state that these are all on Atlantic)
A friend of mine has a total of 18 filled Commodity deeds. Listed below is what is available for sale he said that he would consider Good offers for bulk but will sell in smaller quantities if needed.
Also my icq is
603720595 incase I don't happen to answer right away on here. Many thanks! :heart: Briar

:heart: Edited again, dropped prices and added buyout bulk price! :heart:

37,700 Boura Pelt Price drop 3k per Or (Buyout bulk price for all 95m)

(to imbue high intensities of Physical Resist, Fire Resist, Cold Resist, Poison Resist, Energy Resist onto items)
37k Daemon Claw Price drop 17k per Or (Buyout bulk price for all 600m)
Demon Slayer property onto weapons.
49k Delicate scales Price drop 1k per Or (Buyout bulk price 35m)
to imbue the Use Best Weapon Skill property onto weapons.
48k Vial of Vitriol Price drop 4k per Or (Buyout bulk price 175m)
to imbue the Elemental Slayer property onto weapons.
59k Powdered Iron Price drop 4k per Or (Buyout bulk price 200m)
to imbue durability property onto items
58k Lava Serpent Crust Price drop 7k per Or (Buyout bulk price 350m)
to imbue the Reptile Slayer property onto weapons.
58k Undying flesh Price drop 4k per Or (Buyout bulk price 195m)
Undead Slayer property to an item.
60k Void Essence Price drop 4k per Or (Buyout bulk price 215m)
Used in crafting these items Vollem Assembly, Leather Wolf, Clockwork Scorpion,& Craftable Soulstones

Last edited:

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If anyone would be interested in these in smaller quantities just let me know send me a message with what you are interested in and we can make it happen :) *BUMP*
:heart: Briar

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Let's talk acid poppers.

ICQ me with what you believe is a reasonable price and we can negotiate from there.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have edited the orig post and dropped prices giving a nice discount on bulk if you buy all of that type! If you are interested in a good bit will make you a great bulk deal for all!
If there is much interest we could even do these as one big auction if there was much interest
My icq is 603720595