• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanting to organize a non-grinder field fight...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to organize an on foot field fight tonight.

Specials, pots, all necro/weaving/mage spells are allowed.

The only things you cant do are : No energy fields, no poison fields, no para fields, no pets, no summons, etc.

Would be cool if all of the PvP guilds would participate, a multi-guild fight would be really fun.

It will be a pre-set designated area to be disclosed before the fight.

If we get a big enough turnout the ressing (and res killing) of your guildies will be allowed but you cannot leave the designated area.

If we end up with just a 5 v 5 or a 3 v 3 then obviously no ressing.

Please reply to this post if you would like to participate. Mention if you are part of a guild, and what guild that is. If you want to participate but don't have a guild, mention that and we can group you up with some other people if the turnout is big enough.

M

Malador

Looking to organize an on foot field fight tonight.

Specials, pots, all necro/weaving/mage spells are allowed.

The only things you cant do are : No energy fields, no poison fields, no para fields, no pets, no summons, etc.

Would be cool if all of the PvP guilds would participate, a multi-guild fight would be really fun.

It will be a pre-set designated area to be disclosed before the fight.

If we get a big enough turnout the ressing (and res killing) of your guildies will be allowed but you cannot leave the designated area.

If we end up with just a 5 v 5 or a 3 v 3 then obviously no ressing.

Please reply to this post if you would like to participate. Mention if you are part of a guild, and what guild that is. If you want to participate but don't have a guild, mention that and we can group you up with some other people if the turnout is big enough.
Sounds like YEW

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
except for: no tamers, no guard zones, no mounts, and even numbered teams

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've got 2 teams!

Come on Mal, what about FHP?

XV?

UOD?

Teams will be restricted to even numbers.

S

Still Frame

We've got 2 teams!

UOD?

Teams will be restricted to even numbers.
Sorry dude, wont be around tonight i'll mention it to the other uod members. What are the rules about animal form since you stated "on foot"? Do you count that as mounted?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mal : Who is gonna grief it if BC takes part in it? Plus if it gets greifed whats the problem then it becomes a real field fight with no rules. Its a win win.

Still Frame: Animal form not permitted, the whole point of being on foot was to reduce the speed factor.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My ICQ is 270-541-075

Add me those who want to partake so I can give you the location and time it's starting.

S

Still Frame

I agree about the on foot aspect and no animal form but it had to be clarified because otherwise dexers would have a huge advantage

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK this event is getting pushed back due to not enough participation.

Maybe sometime this weekend, ICQ is above, msg me if you want to register a team.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can naked mules enter? as long as we're in even numbers? :p

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Joo..

You should tell our Cuban stud to go ahead and register on this temporary stratics form, because I know he is reading these posts.

oh ya, Lynk your event sucks..
Sicem Bears!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Joo..

You should tell our Cuban stud to go ahead and register on this temporary stratics form, because I know he is reading these posts.

oh ya, Lynk your event sucks..
Sicem Bears!!!
You should change your location description on stratics to "dead at lynk's feet".

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi stranger!

I can't log on MIRC for some reason, so how's everything going?

I've been meaning to ask you about an UO reunion... Any thoughts?

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in. And if we are on the same team, I'll try not to hit you with an explosion-Flamestrike at the same time everyone else is dumping on you. I cant promise anything though.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all this nostalgia makes me want to reactivate my accounts.