• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Wanting a Teleporter to my new Museum from safe Luna /Tram shop or House

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been working on a simple holiday and global event museum ...its just the items that anyone can get either via holiday gifts or the latest global events aka the new doom etc etc...basically full collection were ever possible...Alas lockdowns are always gonna be a issue for me .... as for me to leave boxes open for viewing they must be locked down and not secured down...hence i only get half storage for show purposes...dohhhh

Anyways....iam asking if anyone will place a teleporter tile that i will purchase and give u... to lock down in your house/shop in trammel or luna....that links to the felucca museum....
1. make it easy for people to visit by simply hoping on the teleporter
2. gives an escape if some unwieldy reds try to cause chaos..

nb// anyone causing chaos will be banned....and i cannot be responsible for any loss...its felucca its a fun museum...but hopefully thats all

icq 267208357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Cronus...your luna shop will be ideal....for everyone...just need to hop over to atlantic to get me a teleporter set...the museum will open midweek...its similar to the one i had in trammel many years ago...but not many event items/true rares any more....just the stuff any player can get ingame....

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The museum is wonderful! Thank you for allowing me to look around.