• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted - Village Public Executioner

Ethereal Void Imperium

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a roleplayer or new roleplayer interested in being the village executioner. This person will create or use a preexisting character of their choice. How the character acts and looks is completely up to you. Human? Gargoyle? Undead? Elf? (Halloween Costume?)

Does he, she or it...love executing people? Do they hate it? Do they like to use the classic axe? hammer? Lethal Pixie dust injection? Use your imagination.

The Village Public Executioner works with the Magistrate for all legal executions (And Illegal *cough*) They will reside in the Executioners Hall located next to the Iron Bandit Inn.

**This is not a life long commitment and you may leave it whenever you choose. You may also use this as a stepping stone to learn different RP roles. Open to any roleplayer.**

A

Angel Tears/RP

Full Name: Raven Blackwing

Race: Human
Hair: Purple
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5.9"

Place of Residence: Wondering
Place of Birth: Old Haven
Known Relatives: Dead

Weapons of Choice: Ornate Axe,Cleaver, and many types of axes.

Dislikes: Cleaning up the mess.
Favorite Food: Applepie
Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite Colors: Red
Hobbies: Farming, Exploring.
Physical Features: scar on left hand.

About Me:
I grew up as an orphan on the streets of Old Haven, when it got destroyed I had no place to go. I learned how to fight and lived my life as an assassin, hiding in the shadows. I was tired of being poor, wondering and alone, so I started researching a new occupation.

How does she like the job as an executioner?
She has been an executioner for many years "under the table". Her weapons of choice are ornate axes and cleavers, but will use any weapon that gets the job done. She enjoys having the power peoples lives at the end of her axe.

Raven Blackwing