• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am new to Siege and I am excited for the adventure this has ahead for me. I am hoping to make a sampire but this will take a while. I am looking to put together a very basic suit to do the valpor bunnies(green thorn ones) then I am farming cloth and leather to hopefully get a vendor to sell this stuff on. I did learn that intake vendors don't buy anything which makes gold that much harder to get :) if you see me in game please feel free to say hi or kill me like the first person did :( axtonz is my name and I hope I get to enjoy this all very soon.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* Find one of the major public hubs and you will get to see a lot of Siege in a short time. Safe Haven can be found on this circuit of teleporters.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome here, don't fear go back to your body if you get killed. Show your ghost, see if the killer will res or tell you to find a healer. A good advice is, not to try loot your body before your killer are done looking of your stuff. There are a better risk, that something is left if you do not make him mad from trying to loot before he is done. Looting to fast may only get you res killed and left with nothing.
Most won't loot a newbie :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Siege, and don't forget to check the Stall Vendors in New Magincia. A Lot of them buy basic stuff like cloth and boards. Mine (stall B6) is buying cloth bolts for 300 gold per bolt at the moment also advertise in GC and you may get a better price on things there.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh, and as far as the suit goes, if its a LRC suit you need, i have several Basic LRC suits available at no charge. and probably could make you a dexxer one for free as well.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wow. Everyone greets like crazy. I am trying this to see how it goes and I hope it goes well. I am hoping to get a good dexer suit for a gargoyle. I figured that would be a better start since I won't need to worry about a mount. And I will talk in general chat the next time I am on. Never thought of the magencia vendors to sell stuff. Do we still get to use commodity deeds and are they blessed? Thanks again

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wow. Everyone greets like crazy. I am trying this to see how it goes and I hope it goes well. I am hoping to get a good dexer suit for a gargoyle. I figured that would be a better start since I won't need to worry about a mount. And I will talk in general chat the next time I am on. Never thought of the magencia vendors to sell stuff. Do we still get to use commodity deeds and are they blessed? Thanks again

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Commodity deeds can be used and they are indeed blessed. i will make you a Garg Dexxer suit when i get a few moments. i am currently using a pink on my Imbuer so it may take a day or two. i can make you some plain suits to last you through til then though. are you in game right now?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am not. I am sick today and went to work but I am now sitting on the couch waiting for the next stomach problem :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, let me know when you would like me to make you a suit then. Hope you feel better.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Awesome thank you. Hopefully
I feel better by tomorrow. My kids have been sick for 3 days now. Hoping I can shake faster than them

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Look forward to see you in game, we love new Siege players.

Arthas

Visitor
I am new to Siege and I am excited for the adventure this has ahead for me. I am hoping to make a sampire but this will take a while. I am looking to put together a very basic suit to do the valpor bunnies(green thorn ones) then I am farming cloth and leather to hopefully get a vendor to sell this stuff on. I did learn that intake vendors don't buy anything which makes gold that much harder to get :) if you see me in game please feel free to say hi or kill me like the first person did :( axtonz is my name and I hope I get to enjoy this all very soon.
Well met to you sir. I just started here a little over a week ago myself. My fisrt trip to Luna and within 10 minutes I was greeted by thief and was attacked by a naked man, lol. Both guard wacked though.
I am trying to raise skills and farm gold, starting with nothing and not using a mythic token. Realizing what works on other shards does not here so much and I am still very poor.
Maybe will see you around. I haven't much time lately. Good luck to you, hope that you stay on the shard.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
we old lazy Siege vets will buy all the arrows and bolts you can make.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I want to get a suit to start farming feathers so I can make them. I am sticking up on cloth right now to see how much I can get. It's funny how you can't recall or sacred journey anywhere. This is also kinda nice because now I need to "learn" the maps and such even to use vendor search.
I was wondering where to get lots of feathers and I know of one cotton field but is there more? And can I have a house on siege and Atlantic or does the other condem?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Turkeys for feathers.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yes, you can have a house on Siege and one on Atlantic if ya really want ...

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's two spots for cotton, SE Moonglow Isle and SE of the docks to Skara Brae. You can also shear sheep at the three sheep farms in Yew and various scattered places, for wool for cloth.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Arthas @Tanivar

I'm week old as well, if you need a place to stay, I can buy each of you a small house. Just paying generosity over. Makes life easier.
ICQ me if interested.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Arthas @Tanivar

I'm week old as well, if you need a place to stay, I can buy each of you a small house. Just paying generosity over. Makes life easier.
ICQ me if interested.
I've been on Siege a few years after stopping by to finish out my gametime after burning out on prodo, about 15 years or so overall. Thanks for the offer though. :)

I craft house deco and have plants for sale if needed.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Feathers can be farmed from harpies in the entrance to covetous. You get feathers, gold, and combat skill gains to some extent. Better than chasing wildlife.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Is there any "gate" house near serpents passage to farm those arrows? That might be good as long as I don't get face rolled as bad as I have been. Also as a heads up me and my husband share the same accounts. In case you see either of us online... Axtonz and Sarah-Ann

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for telling who your chars are, I wish your new Guys would make a little signature with your Siege names as it's very hard to remember, who is who, even when it comes to the ones who choose to start with TDO as their first guild.
I believe I'm not the only one, who have hard remember this.
Some of you may be a little scared for telling your ingame name, but on Siege, it will help you build trust.
Sure, there may be some, who want to play a thief or other evil char, who may want to keep it secred.
If you make hunting or trading deels here, it sure help, when people know who you are ingame.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nope, I think you hit honesty moongate, there will be gazers and imps and a path N and E. Be sure you are mounted, go out the N (right) side, race through the jungle to north, cross bridge and enter the city with the pissy bane guys, run straight through to the long passage in back. You'll know it when you get to the froo froo cave with musical instruments and fey wandering around mooning over nature and the moon and that garbage. Kill em. Rinse, repeat.

Arthas

Visitor
@Arthas @Tanivar

ICQ me if interested.
Thank you so much for the offer. However, I can not accept anymore help. I came to Siege to start over with nothing. I wanted to break away and have that old school feel from when I first played many years ago.
All the training gives me the chance to collect gold. I did make enough gold to place an 18x8. Now it may take some time to build it up, heh.
I have already been given some armor and such to start with. Many kind adventures here. I will earn my possesions the rest of the way.
I will probably get some soul stones and may use some vet rewards though.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes I am doing the same... As much as possible I want to get it the old school way and see what I can do but basic items I did need like a full spell book and stuff like that and learning some of the "hacks" of the game to help me through that. Which everyone has been amazing. I am letting my fire beelte bond before I have him out to play then I hope my blue one doesn't die before then as well.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya know once upon a time a newbie person with very lil skill, could go to the Sacrifice alter/gate for Iishenar. Go straight north to Meer town. Attack a meer warrior so it follows you. Then lure it to the west to the rat village. It will kill several rats before it dies. You get 60 -65 arrows per archer rat. Collect a lil gold, some newbie armor maybe. You can help train your toon on the rats for most skills. If you die run back to gate or go north to healers grove for a rez. Once you got it down it's a fast, hardly no skills required , way to get a lil gold in your pocket. :)

P.S. Can't ya get plain leather hides from a ratman as well?

P.S.S. Welcome to the shard!

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
P.S. Can't ya get plain leather hides from a ratman as well?
even better! you get spined leather from them. either try to sell that (might not work), use it yourself (if ya have a tailor or imbuer; you get imbuing gains from unravelling spined caps!) or dump the leather in the trashcan for cleanup points!