• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] *WANTED* Jimmy Nardello: Murder, Treason, Foppery, Lunacy & Coxcombry! *DEADORALIVE*

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As the title states looking for
*WANTED* Jimmy Nardello: Murder, Treason, Foppery, Lunacy & Coxcombry! *DEADORALIVE*

willing to pick up any shard
Please PM or icq me with price

Thanks,
Deca

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know someone who wants to trade one for a Atl Castle or maybe Keep. Let me know if ya want me contact her.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'll pass on that, but ty vm
I am not sure what housing on Atl goes for these days but figured id ask. I know I have a abundance of housing on Pac and may have done a deal like that. But I also realise Pac isnt Atl. Good luck anyway. Glad my painting obsession days are behind me :)

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A castle on Atlantic goes for about a billion along with being very difficult to find.

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last castle I saw for sale a month ago ended up 3+ Billion. Was sold by Rafman.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Aye I appreciate the thought, and trying to point me to someone who has one, but housing is very hard to find on Atlantic. It is possible that a Keep might be found within a reasonable trade price, but to find a decent one could take tons of time. Castles are insanely hard to find available on Atlantic and because of this the seller holds a lot of drive on the value.