• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

More items I would like

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
not sure if they exist on siege but I wanted to know if anyone has one of the old school bounty heads that could be locked down for display? If so how much?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if they exist on siege but I wanted to know if anyone has one of the old school bounty heads that could be locked down for display? If so how much?
There are a few, but I think they are all part of personal rares collections and would likely cost many millions if you could find someone willing to sell.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am still very interested in this if anyone has one :) I will work hard coming up with the gold I would need for this item

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never even seen one that I can recall on siege. If kimhoward is going to gift/sell/trade you one.......you would be very fortunate indeed.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Same... I am not certain I have seen anyone's head.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just thinking I would also love some rose of trinsics as well so I can start harvesting purple leaves for vendors :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to bring the rose to your house but somehow I mixed it up and forgot where it was...

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh yeah mine is outside Luna and I have a mailbox there. East side almost south east side and my hubbies new house which I need to get a mailbox for is south west corner of zento

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your house is private - your mailbox is secure. I cannot use it :(