• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to vote? Not sure how?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A Vote for Smoot is a vote for FUN!

Anyone interested in voting should know that you must be "respected" in your town of choice. Declare citizenship in your town of choice. Then become a respected citizen!
This can easily be done by donating 5000 ingots to the town of your choice.
Then go to the stone, double click, and vote for your favorite candidate.

A poor farmer? Peasant? Cannot afford the ingots?
I will be willing to help with the ingots if you are interested in voting for SMOOT!!
(or anyone else really)
Contact me for your ingots! Exercise your right to vote!

Small print. Ingots may be used for voting purposes only. Anyone stealing ingots from me for other purposes will be exposed as a scammer and your name posted here as a traitor.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha I used boards after i realized it and it actually seems to take the same amount just go to a gypsy camp with a beetle if you need to get them.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it couldn't have been John or George..