• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to return after many years...where is everyone

• Thread starter TheAzimuth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheAzimuth

Born just after siege was launched...roommate says lets try this game..."k" so we started on Siege, worked like mad and got a tower (months later at xroads outside vesper). Man it was rough but playing but we rocked together.
We did the PVP thing then joined BLOOD...only to PK after lol. Where is the action now after I'm married (why i had to quit) and the kids are older. This game always rocked and all games seems so graphic horny without the pleasure of doing what ever you want.

Want to return but I want to know where everyone is...shard wise

W

wee papa smurf

People still play seige, and as far as i'm aware both of them are very happy :)

More populated shards are Atlantic, Great Lakes and prolly one of the European shards!
Faction wise Great Lakes has probably the most action :thumbsup:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
People still play seige, and as far as i'm aware both of them are very happy :)

More populated shards are Atlantic, Great Lakes and prolly one of the European shards!
Faction wise Great Lakes has probably the most action :thumbsup:
*grumbles*