• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Want to buy bulk order books

• Thread starter NaKasha Saran
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

NaKasha Saran

Need the following ones with covers!

Valorite
Spined
Horned

Paying well! PM me! Thanks!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Call for Zathora at general chat tonight and I will be pleased to get you "a few"* bulk order books with the covers
you need for free. :)

* - Zath's "a few" varies between 10 and way too many.

N

NaKasha Saran

I have to work nights tonight through wednesday night. I'm also on mornings after work (9am-10 or 11ish EST) Can be on in the evening again thursday night. Let me know when is good for you! Thank you so much!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mornings are tough to me.
I could give them to someone we can trust like Luc so she handles them to you tomorrow, or, if you have a house with a mailbox, give me the general directions to it and I will leave them there. :)
Otherwise, I handle them to you Thursday night.

N

NaKasha Saran

Either or... I don't have a mailbox though. Where do I get one!!! LOL I see them everywhere. I'll see about getting a mailbox this morning and give you directions :) For the record, I just need one of each... I don't do that many bods (yet) LOL

N

NaKasha Saran

I have a mailbox now! Weeee! Found one on a luna vendor and snatched it up! Rawr!
Okay, directions to my house are pretty easy... it's in New Magincia. From the stall vendor area go north on the sand path and take the first right following the sand (heading east) and follow it all the way to the edge and that's my house. It's right on the water and has several vendors on the front side. Can't miss it (I hope!) Thank you so much!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They're at your mailbox.
I hope you find them to be of your liking. :)

N

NaKasha Saran

Thank you so much!!!! You're a life saver! Are you sure I can't pay you something? I've seen what those books sell for >.<

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It takes me 10 scrolls to make one. Why would they cost anything? :p
Don't worry about it. :)