• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Request SORTED [delete thanks] want Formosa Shard...If anyone help?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorted many thanks to all who helped

@Jack_UO ...thanks for the Formosa offer ..last shard i needed to tie lose ends...awesome Jack as always

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ALWAYS offer a free xshard service....when i do my round robin 8 shard hops....and always post on here for anyine to take advantage of my free sevice...

are u really asking me to pay for a service that is free for all that have shard shields??? seroiusly...ive always done free services....surely nobody charges...do they??

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I ALWAYS offer a free xshard service....when i do my round robin 8 shard hops....and always post on here for anyine to take advantage of my free sevice...

are u really asking me to pay for a service that is free for all that have shard shields??? seroiusly...ive always done free services....surely nobody charges...do they??
Many brokers charge. I would have a for charge service but its hard to gain the trust of the public so not worth the time

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If folks dont trust me with there items then they dont give them me there items to take to other shards ..simple..im really not fussed to be fair. Yes i bet a few folks have been duped and lost a couple of events item or rares this way...indeed i was told the last atlantic rares fest that a old big name from here on these boards who dont post anymore did a big steal but hey its only what i was told and hey they certainly dont post anymore on the old name anyways...
Its a free service i always offer to fill up the item count otherwise its wasted.....sometimes its not possible to help everyone as with shard shields albeit they are free they are limited space to just backpack and bank....

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can offer transfering your back token to Drach and izumo and Sakura
Can you take Mine aswell?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can offer transfering your back token to Drach and izumo and Sakura
Can you take Mine aswell?
i will icq u....i can take your tokens to europa atl pacs chezzy gl lake superior hokuto and asuka but u will need to get them on one of these shards first/..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @Coco_Zamis_DF same player taking some of my tokens to Drach... Sakura and Inzumo so removed form top list...

Iam delaying taking your tokens to Hokuto and Asuka for 24 hours...will leave tomorrow around this time just incase anyone else want to take advantage of my request and my offer also....

So shards that i still need ''my spare tokens'' taking too are....
Wakaku.....Formosa .... Mizuho.....Balahe.....Legends ....Origin and Oceania...

Shards i can take ''your spare tokens'' too are
europa ..pacs..gl..atl..chezzy..lake superior ..hokuto and asuka...

Thanks for the help guys....as always...

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
origin is sorted thanks again. @Black Majick .....list reduced to 6 shards
Wakaku.....Formosa .... Mizuho.....Balahe.....Legends .....and Oceania...

Chessys Drecko

Journeyman
hello friend i have chessy .....izumo....gl........asuka.............pacific........wakaka............sakara.........yamato..........catskills....ledgens.........lake superior.......and 13 atl shields my icq is 671704074

Reactions: Low

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello friend i have chessy .....izumo....gl........asuka.............pacific........wakaka............sakara.........yamato..........catskills....ledgens.........lake superior.......and 13 atl shields my icq is 671704074
a few tokens to wakaku would be awesome from atlantic

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks again @Chessys Drecko ....wakaku is done....awesome

leaves ...5 shards for me.....Formosa .... Mizuho.....Balahe.....Legends .....and Oceania...

anyone help out with any of the 5 above....pretty please....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Chessys Drecko ,..can u take me 4 to legends too man....would be big help if u can..no rush...whenever u heading over there in your own time

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
works both ways iam happy to take other folks spare tokens to shards they cannot reach too..,,,but shards that i can.....just icq me ..i have the 8 sheilds.in top post..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill try and hook u up again ...and thanks once again

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updated 28-09-16 i haave maneged to get a spare dozen shard shield tokens to atlantic..So iam looking to get 3-4 tokens to these following shaeds plus a suit ove made for a char on that shard.......if u can help.......and ksara.....would be happy to take your shard shield tokens to shards maybe u cannot reach but i can ...visa versa ..

So shards that i still need ''my spare tokens'' taking too are....
Formosa .... Mizuho.....Balahe.....Legends .....and Oceania...

Shards i can take ''your spare tokens'' too are .....
europa ..pacs..gl..atl..chezzy..lake superior ..hokuto and asuka...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone get to one of those 5 shards for me from atlantic ...xxx

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bumpster need get smal bag of 16/17 items inc. 3-4 shard shield tokens to......

Formosa ...AND .....Napa.....shards...items on Atl
xxxxxxx

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyine got shields to formosa and napa that can help out form europa/atl.....please!!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I can help you with your items on Atl and bring them to Napa for you. I sent you an icq.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to get 4-5 tokens and a a few training pieces to Formosa Shard only....