Wanna clean out your house ???

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

I need blank books and spellbooks ... So if your house is so over filled and you have a pile of books and spellbooks you don't care about you can donate them to me ...

I'm doing the Humility quest and need them to donate to the library to recieve a quest item . 1 of many ... LOL

If anyone can help I really appreciate it ... Thank you . ELF

G

I have a Blue Bettle and come to you to get them , if you have a hord .

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hmm!

I shall have to go check, and then get back to you.

(By the way, whereabouts in California are you? :)

D

Dor of Sonoma

Aight!

I've 17 blank red books and 8 blank purple books which you can have, if you can use those.

Dunno if that few will help you? Let me know if you want them, and I will deliver to any bank for you. (Except for banks in Malas...please the gods, NO)

G

oh yes thank you...pm me when you see this. Ill check back in a few,, ty

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

If you are looking for blank red and blue books, these can be found spawned
in Bookcases at Hidden Mage vale, Sundial clock inside the Hedgemaze,
in some buildings on North isle of Jhelom, book cases on Level 3 just beyond
the Liches lair inside Covetous, book cases of Gargoyle and Elder Orb rooms
in Hythloth, and a small bookcase in the music room at Lord British's Conservatory. Also, in all these bookcases are random books used for donation
purposes to Britain library quests.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Thank you for the info , I need the one's for the Brit library donation's ... I'll go check it out. Thank you again, big help .

G

I found a buttload during the mag event, I will go thru em and weed out all my dupes for you and see if they are still spawning in profusion in mag.

G

you know you can just donate the gold?

When you get to the zoo part you may have to.

G

I know , but I'm so poor I'm holding off on the gold for now and collecting lots & lots of Mage regs & spellbooks !!! I sholud have enough gold for the museum , I hope lol ....