• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*wanders off*

G

*looks dreadfully bored and wanders off*

I hope EA shows UO some love, I used to really enjoy this game, but now it just feels grindy and hostile (if that makes any sense).

Johnny will peek in from time to time, but staying in charater on Siege has been a bit of a let down.

Regards.
JFR

R

Rykus

It's barely even a pale shadow of what it once was, especially for RPers.

G

*smiles*

Yea try being a wandering healer. As soon as I'd attempt to help, a blasted I would get. There is not much love or respect here for a non combatant. Maybe I should just fire a dragon at them and have the dragon heal *winks*

JFR

PS Yes I know there is someone saying "I told you so" from when I first arrived. I just can remember who, but you win.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles*

Yea try being a wandering healer. As soon as I'd attempt to help, a blasted I would get. There is not much love or respect here for a non combatant. Maybe I should just fire a dragon at them and have the dragon heal *winks*

JFR

PS Yes I know there is someone saying "I told you so" from when I first arrived. I just can remember who, but you win.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand too...I played a pacifist for my first 18 months of UO on Siege, with my friend, a knight, and had a wonderful time here...now I decorate houses in UO when I am not playing WoW with the former knight, and several other ex Siege RPers.

Still some wonderful people around, just not all around you every time you log in anymore the way it was a few years ago.

-Skylark

G

You are still very much needed!!
Where were you when I took my 3 noobs to pop the spirit champ spawn, they would have loved some heals and someone to help loot.
Please do PM me you could perhaps be second in command of my NEW sweatshop.

R

Rykus

Aeowyn,

Your avatar doesn't look like your typical cute pet type of picture. I hope that wasn't someone dear to you under the lights...

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles*

JFR

[/ QUOTE ]

I Win! Hehe, but yea, staying in character is tough. These are dark times for RPers

G

It's an image I first saw when watching "In Hope" on youtube. They say a pictures worth a thousand word, this one to me is almost a whole book. I had been looking for it for months and finally found it.
“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference."
Elie Wiesel

G

*smirks*

Well I did con my way into a souped up Lenovo quad core from work.....

*grins* I have kissed the Blarney stone.....

Miles, however, will have to meet his doom tonight. I am hopeful for a screen shot of him getting in way over his head.

Off the cuff...

Im new enough to Siege that I am still learning, but I did survive over 8 years in Felucca. I would be glad to help NEW in any way I could and I can be the annoying token Rper *smiles*.

I would be glad to toss heals and bandaids thier way in battle and will die bravely drawing fire to give others time to escape if company arrives.

My magic is more reliable than my bandaids, but I am master level in most of my skills. My current template is Fence/arhcery/tactics/anat/heal/mage/resist running 100st 50in 100dx. I make a very nice target since I have limited hiding ability, but I am dissapointing in loot since I only use GM stuff.

Regards,

JFR, the Lost and Last Guardian

I

imported_Luka Melehan

If there is to be something on siege for non-combatants to do, we are going to have to make it.

G

You know I get my greatest joy in UO helping others, maybe non combantant is wrong term for me.

I like helping thunters, gateing folks around to mine or do compassion, providing some company while training up skills, helping fisherfolks with bottles and baddies, dungeon crawls, shopping, gathering resources...you know simple random adventures.

I don't really mind champ spawns, but I do find them pretty predictable and kinda grindy.

I really do not mind getting into a pvp fight, but I certainly get no pleasure out of being attacked or attacking another player for no reason. At my skill level now I am greatly outclassed by the 6*120 whatevers that walk the lands. Speed is all that keeps me alive a lot of the times.

I play Rico as a simple wandering vagabond, I need nothing and I just like to help.

So where in the hell do I fit in on Siege?

JFR

P

Paul the Samurai

I often ride around seeking adventure in the wilderness, you are welcome to come along. despite what the sig says I am no longer BORG...we should talk Rico.