• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Walls vanishing

W

Wolfways

I've had various bits of walls vanishing from my house when i login.
A re-log fixes the "hole" but another bit of wall can vanish.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a key binding for circle of transparency set up and could it perhaps be going off?

W

Wolfways

It's not CoT.
It just looks like the house was built with a single wall piece missing. I know it's there because i can't walk through it and clicking on the space gives a description of the wall (i.e. stained glass window). It's just invisible.

O

Old Man of UO

Try refreshing the screen with Ctrl-R to see if that clears it up before logging.

W

Wolfways

Will try if i see it happen again, but so far today it has been okay.

O

Old Man of UO

The screen refresh fixes a lot of graphics glitches... nekked people, "ghost" houses, vanishing walls... and I had issues in the Fan Dancer Do Jo with the video getting out of synch from my real position... I would run inside the walls wiht KR!

CTRL-R fixes most of those.