• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] wall torches

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for some wall torches if you have some or know of anyone with a vendor. thanks

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
theres heritage tokens for sale in luna 200k-300k, hard to find stuff on Sonoma sometimes

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the info on that and yes it is. there are a few things I'm looking for and having no luck finding them.

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well as me and my wife are going thru our stuff it seems as though all the old potted plants we had collected over the years have been ate by uo while in storage. would be nice to have some of those again for decorating the castle and our custom. guess I need to look around at other houses and make a list lol