• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Wall Carving on Atlantic *UPDATED*

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Wall Carving is now on my vendor in Luna Inside the walls at the North Gate! The vendor is Von Cheapenstein Shop name is Rare Wall Carving. He is the only guy in a Flaming Yellow Dress! A lot of other rares on there as well as a few artifacts and Stag Drop Items! Check it out!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Wall Carving on Atlantic

I bought it off a vendor! They were a very old rare. Someone told me they come from the Primeval Lich Spawn now. So I have no idea other than there were a couple at rares fest.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The ones that fit a north wall are from khaldun. The ones that fit a west wall are from liche.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i don't have anywhere to host a pic. but it fits a west wall, it is the north piece. I can show you in game if you want. I'll be at luna bank here in a bit on Rowan Elizabeth.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

any offers on it? and wow they come from the lich spawn?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, somone offered me 40 mil for it ingame. Apparently the spawn rate is VERY low on these.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bumping cause I would love to sell or trade this! BTW- The museum is about 47.5% completed! I still need Tables, Chairs and Stools of exceptional Quality if anyone has any to sell me on Atlantic!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are avail from the lich spawn

later in the spawn the wall pieces appear and are one of the few possible items that can be duplicated and released when progressing thru the Primal Lich spawn.

Yes rare but still spawning

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah, we determined that earlier. There just are not that many of them around.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Wall Carving is now on my vendor in Luna Inside the walls at the North Gate! The vendor is Von Cheapenstein Shop name is Rare Wall Carving. He is the only guy in a Flaming Yellow Dress! A lot of other rares on there as well as a few artifacts and Stag Drop Items! Check it out!