• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Walking through pets with no stamins loss?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just finishing unloading my blue beetle so I could stable it and realized I could walk through it with no stamina loss. I can also do it with my fire beetle and my fire steed. When did this change? Getting blocked by the fire beetle when Mining was a usual annoying thing. Walking through the stable master does the stamina loss thing.

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Was just finishing unloading my blue beetle so I could stable it and realized I could walk through it with no stamina loss. I can also do it with my fire beetle and my fire steed. When did this change? Getting blocked by the fire beetle when Mining was a usual annoying thing. Walking through the stable master does the stamina loss thing.
You could always walk through without stamina loss if you fed it, until you cross a server line then you need to feed it again

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh snap Tanivar - your not feeding your pets!!!
No I haven't been, haven't had one disobey me in years so i got out of the habit of lugging food for them. So the need to feed pets didn't go the way of characters needing to eat huh? Guess I'll go gather some meat for these things then.

Food on merchant ships might explain the blue beetle getting accidentally fed, wonder why the fire beetle and fire steed decided to not block.

This will be nice when I pop onto Chessie and play the Tamer, my GD helping the target block me in was a pita, I'll gorge the sucker with food the next time. *laughs*