• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Walking Soulstone

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
One of my character has never raised a skill point on his own (except Meditation and Focus, but those were accidental.) He's a Walking Soulstone, holding skills that I'm not currently using.

He currently has 90 Bushido, 90 Wrestling, 90 Hiding, 90 Lumberjacking and 50 Ninja.

What kind of monsters should I be fighting?

:)

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is an adventure in your question that I think you should undertake yourself...

Grab some gear and go experiment ... like we all did back in the beginning.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You'll notice none of those are offensive skills. :)

Also, I just added 100 Arms Lore. That'll be helpful. :)

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you are human, i would actually say you could beat down Lizardmen quickly using the bonus damage of LJ, combined with JOAT tactics anatomy and swords. as long as you weilded an axe. go into dog form with the ninja, use confidence as well to heal. you should do ok. farm you some Spined!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll notice none of those are offensive skills. :)

Also, I just added 100 Arms Lore. That'll be helpful. :)
Dude get level 3 wrestling master and go out and still be completely useless! :D Might be able to kill an ettin.

Dexterslab

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Or a ratman?
Why do you want to know this? I don't put one of my Soulstones on the ground and expect loot :)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Just because it's amusing. I have a character with random skills and just use him like a soulstone. Yesterday I was moving skills around and thought, who would build a template like this, and what would you do with him?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I need a Wrestling/Lumberjacking/Bushido special move.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of my favorite characters to play have the weirdest skill combos. Example 100 begging, 120 necro, 100 herding, 100 tracking, 100 macing, 40 spirit speak, 60 tactics, 100 mining. And yes is a Walking Soul stone but turned into a kind of a vampire macing miner, that can do some serious begging when it is time. Wears shirt and flower garland from begging (BTW need to add pants and shoes to elf begging ) Some +3 mining gloves someone left laying in Luna. Got the 120 necro laying on the ground by brit moongate and is in VVV and captures alters late at night like a total scrub and uses VVV gear to supplement the hard earned begged and scrounged gear. One of his greatest goals in game is to aquire big majic flippers and be able to stay in orc form when not mining. Hanging out in Luna bank and begging other players that come in for free stuff is also part of this toons primary occupation when Halloween begging trick or treating gets turned off. It ain't a easy UO career but it is fun.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of my favorite characters to play have the weirdest skill combos. Example 100 begging, 120 necro, 100 herding, 100 tracking, 100 macing, 40 spirit speak, 60 tactics, 100 mining. And yes is a Walking Soul stone but turned into a kind of a vampire macing miner, that can do some serious begging when it is time. Wears shirt and flower garland from begging (BTW need to add pants and shoes to elf begging ) Some +3 mining gloves someone left laying in Luna. Got the 120 necro laying on the ground by brit moongate and is in VVV and captures alters late at night like a total scrub and uses VVV gear to supplement the hard earned begged and scrounged gear. One of his greatest goals in game is to aquire big majic flippers and be able to stay in orc form when not mining. Hanging out in Luna bank and begging other players that come in for free stuff is also part of this toons primary occupation when Halloween begging trick or treating gets turned off. It ain't a easy UO career but it is fun.
what shard? i may have some slippers.