• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Waits for Patchurday*...

L

Lunaticus

I command this patch arrive by server-up! *looks around* Ummmm. . . please?? :heart:

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah without it does not really make sense to play on TC for me.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I command this patch arrive by server-up! *looks around* Ummmm. . . please?? :heart:
Um, wow. After the bugs that slipped past in P55 you all want this to go live NOW? There are, in fact, bugs in THIS patch that will need adjusted (if not bugs, exactly, just call it adjustments). I don't think the publish is ready to go live yet, honestly ...

L

Lunaticus

Um, wow. After the bugs that slipped past in P55 you all want this to go live NOW? There are, in fact, bugs in THIS patch that will need adjusted (if not bugs, exactly, just call it adjustments). I don't think the publish is ready to go live yet, honestly ...
What, you dare to confront me with logic??? Banished thou art from all things sense making. . . Now back to my demand for spiderwebs! :spider:

D

DHMagicMan_1

They still need to release the client code too... I think this is going to stay on TC over the weekend, at least, before going to Legends.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I think you mean origin! :)
And just because we demand a patch does not mean we want it live on all shards, having a patch will help things out on TC!

P

Prince Caspian

***Prince Caspian's Odds Chart***

Odds of getting run over on the street......50 to 1

Odds of getting run over on the street by Nick Bollea....40 to 1

Odds of getting busted by a GM for duping or scripting..........1,000,000 to 1

Odds of Uwe Boll getting an Oscar.................100,000,000 to 1

Odds of Bjork, Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton rawkin' Prince Caspian's wurld one night........100,000,000,000 to 1

Odds of Mike Tyson being named the new Chair of Liberal Arts at FSU..... 100,000,000,000,000 to 1

Odds of an "evil" pro wrestling manager getting away with blatant interference a second time in a major title match................... 100,000,000,000,000,000 to 1

EA patching an event patch this size without a month (at least) on the TC to "let it bake" as Jeremy says .........100,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1

D

D'Amavir

Exactly. Hopefully they will take their time with this one and actually let it get tested before tossing it out wide. I don't mean months of testing by any means. But at least a few days on TC and a few on that pseudo test shard that they have would make the most sense.

A

Adam Randall

:scholar:

Publish = serverside - this is what´s on TC right now and may bake there till all bugs are fixed

Patch = clientside - enable the UO client of your choice to see, what´s new on TC right now (i.e. new graphics, Cliloc errors correctet, etc....)

:bowdown: so we demand *Patchurday* :drool:

(esp. the 700mb KR graphics patch :D)

greetings

Adam Randall

M

Millie

*sings to self* "Patchurday in the park , you'd think it was the 4th of July"

J

Jeremy

Client - we're shooting for tomorrow morning so you can test all weekend.

Origin/Live - depending on the results of testing, we're shooting for next week.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Origin/Live - depending on the results of testing, we're shooting for next week.
Wonderfull i have still not lost the hope! Thanks for fast answer Jeremy!!

P

Prince Caspian

So, it's entirely likely we will have our Halloween Patch after Halloween.

Brilliant.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have already gave up on the halloween event. :yell: This has all taken so long alot of people do not even log on to play or see any updates. Even on TC its becoming boring already nobody knows what to do and if they do can not do it. :sad4:

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have already gave up on the halloween event. :yell: This has all taken so long alot of people do not even log on to play or see any updates. Even on TC its becoming boring already nobody knows what to do and if they do can not do it. :sad4:

What are you needing help with? I have done everything but the last part of the quest since I am alone and have no help. I can't do it alone which sucks.:sad4:

L

Lord Kynd

right on :)

test it untill server up holloween at the least ... better to remove bugs/glitches.

that will give plenty of time for the one week new pub's are supposed to be on Origin shard too :)

now fix the macro issue please :p