• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wait times

G

Hi-jacking Seth's response in the Dex thread to start this one ...

He said something to the effect of "faster casting similar to magery"

I have always wondered why you can make disco after disco attempt without having to wait, while you could not do the same with peace and provoke. Was this intentional? If so, I'd like to know why???

I hate seeing the statement: "you must wait a moment to use another skill". It completely irritates me.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Aye, it is annoying. I have no idea on why it is the way it is.

5% Luck

Its simple really,

discord is a backwards song of discord
peace is a lovely flowing song of peace
provoke is a marching song of hate

discord fail timer is shorter
peace fail timer is longer
provoke time is the same both fail and success

J

Juicy Fruity

<blockquote><hr>

Hi-jacking Seth's response in the Dex thread to start this one ...

He said something to the effect of "faster casting similar to magery"

I have always wondered why you can make disco after disco attempt without having to wait, while you could not do the same with peace and provoke. Was this intentional? If so, I'd like to know why???

I hate seeing the statement: "you must wait a moment to use another skill". It completely irritates me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent question. I am curious of the answer about that as well.

G

Perhaps not exactly yhe type of answer you were looking for, I'm sure it has something to do with "balance". I could be mistaken (I didn't have a bard back then) but I think that there was no delay in years past.