• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Wait for Target Target Cursor Stored

W

Wolfways

Wait for target.
This makes the macro wait for the cursor to change after any action that makes your cursor change to a target cursor.

Target cursor stored.
Lets you perform an action/use an item on a target you have previously set as the stored target.

Hope that makes sense :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cursor target stored is (imo) one of the best things in SA that was never in KR.
Use it to: Set a bandage macro to target a specific guild mate, hunting partner or pet. Set your miner's fire beetle as stored target for a grid of hotbars containing ore.
I've been meaning to set a loom or spinning wheel as a stored target for piles or balls of wool. I think that will work, but I've not tried it yet.

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it necessary to use Wait for Target when placing spells in hotbars? Or does the client automatically configure this for you?

O

Old Man of UO

Is it necessary to use Wait for Target when placing spells in hotbars? Or does the client automatically configure this for you?
Pretty sure the Wait for Target is only used in creating macros. Hot bar spells don't need it.