• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VvV traps are too expensive.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They don't do enough damage to justify the 500 points it costs for one of them. Why can't they be craftable instead ? Yes, I know, I can log on at 3am and earn all the points I want and then buy them. That's already what makes this so unappealing now. It needs tweaked, on Siege especially we need more than just deco as a reward. Did anyone offer any input with regards to this before it was rolled out ? Were you guys really happy with this product ?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe you missed this in the coming publish:

• VvV Trap cost has been reduced from 500 to 250 silver points.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They don't do enough damage to justify the 500 points it costs for one of them. Why can't they be craftable instead ?

I would have MUCH preferred them to be craftables by characters having crafting AND rougue skills (stealing, snooping).

The beauty of Ultima Online is the variety of things to do but it seems that when it comes to craftables we have stopped progression.....

It is a long time now that I have not seen significant craftables be added as new content to Ultima Online....

Whenever something is added, it looks like the trend is to have it done and ready to go be it through Clean Up britannia rewards, VvV or whatever....

Developers PLEASE, Ultima Online needs MORE new craftables and the type which require multiple crafting skills to make, interaction through crafters and community effort to make !!!

I still remember when the potions kegs where designed through the joint effort of dedicated developers and players testing them, giving their feedback and so forth, and it came out a wonderfull item to make and to use, requiring multiple crafting skills, assembling.......it was wonderfull.

Can we please have more of that ?

Thanks.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be a nice added feature if they could only be crafted by players that are actually in VvV and the item had to be crafted in a town. Having the added requirements would get some PvPer to create crafter or bring their existing crafter into VvV just so they could get the traps.

Then make it so they can only be placed with characters in VvV who have detect hidden and remove trap and who knows maybe even lockpicking. Create avenues through VvV that requires a group of previously lesser used skills to be incorporated...la