• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

VvV & Recall

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets add a little debuff timer that restricts players from recalling out after capping an altar in an active VvV town. In order to escape, this player should successfully leave the town and cast recall instead.

All i see is players sneaking around who insta recall (sacred journey) whenever we try to attack them, and it completely destroys the pvp element in VvV towns.

Imagine if people could dodge with recall while working a felluca champ spawn????

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FACE MEET PALM.
This thread is lol.

Why do you suddenly call for this? You never flag anyone so you can recall/sacred journey away unless you have a 4+ player advantage Gandalf.

Im really surprised you want this. Or is it just you never plan to pvp alone again ever?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread is lol.

Why do you suddenly call for this? You never flag anyone so you can recall/sacred journey away unless you have a 4+ player advantage Gandalf.

Im really surprised you want this. Or is it just you never plan to pvp alone again ever?
They know themselves very well :) therefore they dislike my posts

Zappy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
to be fair, you can't recall in, why can you recall out?
To be fair, you don't fight in towns unless you get the mint x-fielded. I'd say allowing other guilds to recall away from that mess is perfectly okay. Not that Vp. would recall away from a trap, but the other guilds at least have the option.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Play Siege, we have no recall at all and you can't gate out in an active town. I'm very surprised to hear it is possible to recall out on Prodo shards.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Siege would be great if it had Recall
I built all of my Siege chars so they could cast Gate Travel.

As for recalling away, I see no issue if you are not flagged in the heat of battle.