• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vp tonight 7/3

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

susan4633

is anyone interested in vping tonight after ceo? we can stay for entire thing, but at least those who want to can have a group to go with. moonlight/lilac/daphne will go and bonzo said he'd go. we can stay in kookygrove.

T

toontownhappy

I'd love to come! I'll be on Thunderhead, because she keeps getting shuffled when people see she is 72 laff...I don't think I'm going to make the CEO though, but I'll wait in Donald's Dock for ya'll to appear. :lol:
Sigh, I need the false 5500 merits for a HW12...but I will be there!

K

kiwi115

ill be happy to do a vp after ceo but i might not make it :violin:

S

Sheriff Tricky

Don't think I can make it tonight as I may be going to some 4th of July fireworks tonight. Hopefully I will see you guys after that.

W

Winky

Glad I checked the forums I'll be there if it isnt too much of a hassle.

W

Winky

Heh sorry to post again but 7/3 as in 7:30 and what time zone?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I would love to go but I don't know what time. I need some more VP time and practice. Please let me know of any futur VP or CFO battles. I want in if there is room.

T

toontownhappy

I still need 4000 merits, I'll go as fast as I can soloing...I will do my best to be there!
Edit: I'm not going to make it until about 9:00 CDT. Go on ahead and good luck!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I wish I could have made it. But by the time I got there everyone was either gone or didn't show. I went ahead to the CFO and got lucky enough to gram a group of toons that knew how to get things done. Destroyed the CFO faster then we did the initial Cog's. I love it when a team works together.

I went looking for some VP action after my CFO victory. (i was feeling pretty cocky):gee: But when I got to the VP's office there was a Who's elevator is it now game going on. I am sure you have seen this game. It's where not one single toon can stay on the elevator long enough to say hello. Everyone would run into the elevator like roaches when the lights go on. And just as fast they would play rotate the toon until there was only 1 toon standing in the elevator waiting for help.

I can't understand this game of revolving toon. If I get on the elevator I usually stay there unless I am helping a friend and they did not make it into the elevator.

Can't we all just get along?:mf_prop:

G

Granjell

We got into VP tonite about 9:30 est (7:30 mountain) and had a pretty good battle. One Winky with 54 laff was there in the Cold Caller 2 suit, and some who thought we were SOS Shopping wanted to know if we should leave when we saw it was Clerk Ray. But we stayed for Winky to get the promotion, so overall it went pretty well. Compared to the HORRID CEO, it was a walk in the park.
Congrats, Winky on CC3, and many thanks to all you maxed HW's who stayed to help the noob! That's Stratics Teamwork!

S

Steveo

I hate I missed the CEO and the VP last night. I was planning on getting home by 8pm est time but as usual that plan did not work. Who would ever of thought it would be hard getting a 9 yr old out of a pool.:stretcher::gee: I hope Disney puts in a fix for the glitches in the ceo before I do my first battle.

S

soupandquackers

I was trying to make the ceo too but i couldnt finish off the 23300 in time.

S

susan4633

was a decent run. even if it was clerk ray i was happy that those who needed it got the promos...esp you winky!

was too bad lure missed on my train, but we lived.:)

W

Winky

Thanks for sticking around for me, and for saving my toon susan.

Sorry im such a newb :p I'm trying to get more laff points but im stuck on lil'oldmans defeat 2 4 story bossbot buildings toontask.

S

Steveo

I have to say that is a task that I dread doing. Now its much easier for me since my wife plays and she and I are on the same task. Makes it so much more easier than the first time around