• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Vote Tina - Governor Skara Brae

WhatNowAnotherNerf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As governor of Skara I will bring trade and people that work the lands everyday. We will bring strength to the Alliance and rich events on a weekly basis. The trade routes will flourish and the Governors council will have representation. Now let us speak of my corrupt opponent who uses bribes to replace hard work... false stories to spread fear and lies to obtain his twisted goals.....

My opponent Gunga Din speaks of Evil ... but he is the one that returns to this land bringing lies and deceit to the people of Skara Brae. He has left us in the past and will do so again once he has poisoned the future of the poor and weary. He speaks of a Wizard but all that there is the shadow of darkness that his corruption brings. Strangers from far away lands gather to loot our fine city as he pays them for their false loyalties. The choice is yours...
Darkness or Light!!!!

Vote Tina for Governor Skara Brae - Vote for Change!!!