VOTE FOR FERN (3rd ad [something for the ladies *winks*])

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lindae

I have never seen a half-naked elf man who looked like that. You're a sham. A bloody sham!

Y

Yalp

I don't believe the Covenant of the Dark Moon can support such a wanton woman! Makes me wonder what the council meetings will be like~

Fern Goodfellow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 1, 2009
Wonton woman?! How dare you! My husband is a very wealthy man! Fern Goodfellow does not need to take a part-time job as a noodle maker!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
*Tries to stop the purring sounds* Even those pointy spock ears don't detract from that he-man. *goes back to purring*

Y

Yalp

I find this sexting quite offensive and I expect my elected officials to behave to a higher level of morality. The fact that your husband seems to be involved in your tryst is even more disturbing.

Purity and Chastity for the elected council! I hope we all demand these elected officials be Eunuchs!

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 26, 2009
Kingdom of Dawn, Baja
I find this sexting quite offensive and I expect my elected officials to behave to a higher level of morality. The fact that your husband seems to be involved in your tryst is even more disturbing.

Purity and Chastity for the elected council! I hope we all demand these elected officials be Eunuchs!
EUNUCHS!!! I will have to withdraw from the race if this is the case.

Sir Astro