• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vote Chuckles the Jester for new King of Sosaria!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Campaign slogan:
Things can't get anymore screwed up, so what do you have to lose!!

Campaign promise:
--If you like it we'll do it! If you don't like it, then we'll still do it cause someone probably will like it!
--If its funny, then it will become a law!
--No one will be discriminated against, unless they cant take a joke, then we feed them to the Kraken!
--Every town will have a player governor...or two.. cause it opens up more time to goof off as King.
--April Fools Day will have all of Sosaria with Felucca rules and all town guards are given that day off, cause there is nothing funnier than chaos!

Remember to vote for Chuckles the Jester!!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the Kraken misbehaves, do we feed it to a bigger Kraken?

There is always a bigger fish.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Norrar, you're in charge of finding the Krakens, make sure they are good and hungry ones too heheh.

And Aedon, when I wrote the feeding to krakens line, you know you are the first person I figured to respond to that... and I was right! You wont be meeting any Kraken bellies, that's for sure! :)

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wouldn't Giggles fit better though? Think about it Chuckles and Giggles.....!!! You can be a princess if you want though, Flutter :)

Norrar, youre the Kraken wrangler, so go wrangle some Kraks! hehe

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Norrar, you're in charge of finding the Krakens, make sure they are good and hungry ones too heheh.

And Aedon, when I wrote the feeding to krakens line, you know you are the first person I figured to respond to that... and I was right! You wont be meeting any Kraken bellies, that's for sure! :)
*grins* I am relieved to hear that and really more for the poor kraken than for me, I am sure I would give the poor beastie an upset stomach and a severe case of the trots, or swims in his case.