[Auction] Volatile Animated Weapon Replica [On Atlantic] *24 Hour Auction*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 20, 2010
ITEM IS ON ATLANTIC
Gold on Atlantic

Animated as original graphic

OPEN BID. NO RESERVE.

Ends 24 Hours after First Initial Bid!!
10 minute rule implies

Current Bid: 150M Restless

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 27, 2013

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
Where the events are...
it sure does, 24 hrs after 1st bid with a 10 minute rule... i was thinking each outbid added another 24 hrs until there wasnt a bid for 24 hrs, which is what it seems to have turned into...

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 20, 2010
It says auction ends 24 hrs after first intial bid, so why does the time keep changing?
it sure does, 24 hrs after 1st bid with a 10 minute rule... i was thinking each outbid added another 24 hrs until there wasnt a bid for 24 hrs, which is what it seems to have turned into...
Sorry for the confusion. The main setup of the auction was to have it sell within 24 hours after the first bid - with every bid adding another 24 hours. If a whole 24 hours has passed without another bid, it is sold. However, now looking back, I see where the confusion is and I apologize for it. In my head, it made perfect sense but now that I look at the wording, it doesn't quite compare.

After the first initial bid, the 24 hour mark begins.
As stated after the first post, if no other bids within that 24 hours - the item is sold.

I was just going with the flow of previous auctions - but it seems I may have gotten things mixed up.
For any confusion, I apologize.

Reactions: Scribbles

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 20, 2010
I didn't see it, my apologies once more. I guess I accidentally overlooked it when replying to the previous situation.

Current Bid: 151M by Panoramix2009

If no other bids, Auction ends May 4th at 12:31PM Eastern Standard Time.

AUCTION CLOSED!!

WINNER IS PANORAMIX2009 AT 151M

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2012
Atlantic
knightsofthevalorianorder.weebly.com
Thread locked. The auction has ended, posts had to be removed due to drama being created. Since the auction has ended keeping the thread open will do nothing but create more drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.