• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Void Pool Recognition

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday 3pm Eastern / 7pm UK

It was the middle of May, and the year was 2016.
Cora the sorceress, seeking forbidden knowledge, sent her minions forth.
43 stalwart defenders of Siege Perilous stepped forth to oppose her.
For nine and a half long hours, these 43 heroes stood firm, back to back,
as wave after wave of foul creatures crashed into them, howling for their blood.
That day, 255 waves were driven back.
Victorious, those unsung heroes returned to their homes.
The blood they shed, their great efforts barely noticed.​

Until now.

Lord Blackthorn, king of Britannia has issued a royal invitation to you!
This weekend, we recognise this outstanding effort, and shout it to the world!
This is a proud day for Siege Perilous!
Two monuments to this amazing achievement will be unveiled for all to see.
The first ceremony will be at the West Britain Bank. A gate to the second location will be provided.​

Please note: There is a possibility that VvV may trigger during the ceremony.
Also, note that the second location is far from the protection of the guards.
While Blackthorn will be protected by powerful spells, you will not be.
It is recommended that you either come well equipped and prepared for battle, or travel light, and do not bring any items that you are extremely fond of.
The choice is entirely yours!
Please refrain from engaging in battle until the end of the ceremony.

Continue reading...

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I want to thank EM Kincaid for placing the monuments to recognize Siege as the Void Pool Champion, once again. I am so very proud of each and every one of you who defended, and only wish I could have been there. I'm very proud of the shard. I'm also proud of our new EM Kincaid. Thank you all!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm very happy we again do have an active EM on Siege, that take care of stuff like this.
We also got our first governor meeting after more or less being without an EM sinse Hawker left us. I do not count Bennu as he not really was here.

I would like to ask the evil side of the community to calm down and stop all this complains and give him a month or two to prove himself worthy as our EM.

Keep in mind, Siege is not an easy shard to be an EM on and no matter what he do, one of the sides will complain. I would like the evil side to support him instead of trashing him. Try help him add PvP to event and still make it fun for all.

And who care what guild he may come from, only thing that matter is how he do the job. It's fair enough to complain about how he do his job but look at him as a RP char, that have nothing to do with other chars he may have on the shard.

Lets move on and give our new EM a chance.