• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Void Pool Competition

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys
I'd like to know if you all would be interested in a Void Pool Competition between Baja and Napa Valley. What it would be is..at a set time/date, Baja gathers at the void Pool, and Napa does the same on their shard. The competition begins and each shard tries to get to the highest wave they possibly can. I'll be telling Myst.."We're beating you" as shes saying" Darn it!", as we let each other and you know the number wave both shards are on.
Myst has some players who have already said "You want some?? BRING IT" just a tad boastfully. Lets show them what Baja can and will do! Ride those waves like a surf board and nail the win!
If you are interested..sign up here or send me a email at [email protected]
Once we have enough interest, Myst and I will plan a date and it will be posted!
Lets get this Void Pool Party Started!!!!!

Last edited:

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mm, to know some foe to be easier than other to fight? To have double-slayer possibility on undead.
EM to have way to synchronize of which foe type to be present? Or to synchronize of start time? To suspect asynchronous competition to be more practical.

To be interested either way.

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mm, to know some foe to be easier than other to fight? To have double-slayer possibility on undead.
EM to have way to synchronize of which foe type to be present? Or to synchronize of start time? To suspect asynchronous competition to be more practical.

The Void Pool Competition will begin with Wave one, this will be as in any other time of fighting , defending the Void pool. There will be no Mobs created by Myst or myself. The times will be synchronized by Myst and myself, We will be in vent with one another to give the "go" to enter into Covetous. Napa players will be in Covetous on Napa Shard, we will be in Covetous on Baja. Of course we will be letting you guys know what wave the other is on.

Cypher2

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in. Do the same waves start on each server? Some waves are easier to defeat then others.

I will bring as many SI and Allies as possible, depending on the date chosen.

Cypher, CEO Spawners Inc

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My dragon insists that we go. I never argue with my dragon.:flame:

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Castle Fig shall answer the call from Cypher......NAPA is going down...Baja has some of the best and most experienced folks in this game..IF everyone showed we would probably be able to hold it indefinitely....wonder if I can set up a cross shard betting pool. Might even give odds......lol

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like a great idea. It should be across ALL shards!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as I hear back from Myst, in regards to her folks interest and a date we both can relate too, Ill be posting more about this :) I'm Excited!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It can be synchronized so that each shard starts out with the same spawn.All that needs to be done Before we begin the competition is one shard "passes" (starts spawn and then lets Cora's minions win) until the same spawn is on both shards. Of course there is a 15 min timer until the next wave would begin to see what it would be.
Napa also suggested that the losing EM host a darts tourney on the winning shard..with them as the Dart Board!! I'm sure besides a trophy placed on shard for the winner,(Baja of course!), if approved this will be fun as well!