• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Void Pool Competition-Baja vs Napa Valley

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From our EM's website:
Void Pool Competition is this Saturday the 15th!! Get some practice in..Napa is! They say they are going to slay us in this. Suuuure they are! *snickers*​
As promised..here is the time we start:

Meet at WBB at 445pm PST.
I will open a gate to beside the void Pool and the fun shall begin at 5pm!! We are starting this earlier than our normal 7pm start times so we wont all be up till odd hours! Remember you can join in or leave at anytime during the competition and rejoin if you leave if the battle is still going on.

Lets do this thing!!!​
**Safe Journeys!**
EM Crysania

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*throws head back and laughs a deep villainess-y (it is so to a word!) laugh* I think we won that dip in the Void pool.

Congrats to Napa. I heard you guys didn't have as many people and you did damn well.